Good to reignite old acquaintances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to reignite old acquaintances

All the youngsters will be unaware until yesterday of each teams dislike of each other. Great game of football typical of Rangers to make us sweat and liveliness before and after and a bit of edge .. lots of old faces I have not seen in ages down the Askew and a very enjoyable pre match beer ...

Was a great day , despite the military operation to keep both sets of fans apart.

Probably worried about damaging handbags.
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 15-09-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      Was a great day , despite the military operation to keep both sets of fans apart.

Probably worried about damaging handbags.
      It was to protect those mouthy p ikey scumbags. Rs turned up big time yesterday and a fantastic win.....!!! Letting them get a couple of goals back and then still getting beat just added to the day for me. Fabulous stuff! Only downside apart from Lumley brain fart was dopey heavy handed stewards throwing people about in the Ellerslie - that behaviour is only ever going to result in real trouble. Oi Stewards! Behave!

Comment

I was walking down Uxbridge Rd , away from the ground towards some police " get the fukc out the way or the dog will bite u " he then pushed me .... I'm in my mid 50's . Nice way to be treated by the police and I'm supposed to teach my boys to respect them . They always make the situation worse .then they had the great idea to block blomfontien Rd at 2.50

Comment

Poor dog,close escape from rabies for it
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yes I agree very heavy handed Police response . I was in the front patio area of the Askew before the game and threatened with a baton if I moved forward and I’m also in my 50’s and only wanted a fag ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
              Yes I agree very heavy handed Police response . I was in the front patio area of the Askew before the game and threatened with a baton if I moved forward and I’m also in my 50’s and only wanted a fag ..
              Plenty of warnings for years,that smoking can damage your health,where you been.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

Plenty of warnings for years,that smoking can damage your health,where you been.
                Yes but on them packets Leighsey there is no picture of snarling German Shepherd’s.. might have to have a word

Comment

So now you're thinking of giving up then?

woof woof snarl snarl stop!

Comment

Just looked at the title of the thread

Re-igniting old acquaintances!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      I was walking down Uxbridge Rd , away from the ground towards some police " get the fukc out the way or the dog will bite u " he then pushed me .... I'm in my mid 50's . Nice way to be treated by the police and I'm supposed to teach my boys to respect them . They always make the situation worse .then they had the great idea to block blomfontien Rd at 2.50
                      Typical nothing changes .If it was a boisterous group of young lads plod would say nothing...sad but true also certain stewards who have not got a clue,people wonder why crowds are down

Comment

Working...
                      X