Memories Of Luton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories Of Luton.

Beating them at their place in the last min with a goal from Sir Les and the R's with the R's that got in going potty.

Beating them in extra time in the FA cup a few years back.

Paul Parker scoring against them in a 6-0 drubbing at our place and who can forget the epic battles against Mick and our Alan?

Attached Files

Originally posted by JJB View Post
    Beating them at their place in the last min with a goal from Sir Les and the R's with the R's that got in going potty.

Paul Parker scoring against them in a 6-0 drubbing at our place and who can forget the epic battles against Mick and our Alan?

Absolute Dump .

Comment

i think this thread should be scrapped due to possible legal implications
      i have never been to a qpr luton match
      i have never been to luton
      i have never raised as much as my voice against said persons let alone raise a hand .
      i shall make no further statements,or incriminate myself or another.My lud
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

ps i also forgot that was my twin whom i havnt got whom went to spurs v luton a few time with spurs to have a pop at luton,allegedly

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          i think this thread should be scrapped due to possible legal implications
          i have never been to a qpr luton match
          i have never been to luton
          i have never raised as much as my voice against said persons let alone raise a hand .
          i shall make no further statements,or incriminate myself or another.My lud
          I wouldn't worry too much, as the OB social media team is probably having a field day reading through all the stuff on Luton fan forums
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I remember once getting stopped by plod at Kings X/St.Pancras and prevented from boarding train to Luton. It was during that away fan ban thing they did in 80s when they had that mad Thatcherite chairman. I'd blagged a ticket in home end. I had to run to other end of station and take a circuitous route via a slow train.
            Dunno if it was same match or an earlier one but I was in home end again, near players tunnel and as Don Shanks was coming off from pre-match warmup I blurted out "Wotcha Don. Got any tips for dogs at White City tonight?" Blow me he only stopped and spent 5 minutes giving me a detailed list of tips for every race on the card. Got a bit embarrassing as more and more Hatters Fans were giving me funny looks whilst Don rattled off his naps.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post

Great photo that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I remember once getting stopped by plod at Kings X/St.Pancras and prevented from boarding train to Luton. It was during that away fan ban thing they did in 80s when they had that mad Thatcherite chairman. I'd blagged a ticket in home end. I had to run to other end of station and take a circuitous route via a slow train.
                Dunno if it was same match or an earlier one but I was in home end again, near players tunnel and as Don Shanks was coming off from pre-match warmup I blurted out "Wotcha Don. Got any tips for dogs at White City tonight?" Blow me he only stopped and spent 5 minutes giving me a detailed list of tips for every race on the card. Got a bit embarrassing as more and more Hatters Fans were giving me funny looks whilst Don rattled off his naps.
                Great story, did you get a winner?

Comment

coming back from luton, possibly 79/80, to be met by a load of arsenal at kings x.....that's another story

Comment

Police have classed it high risk , can leave Ellerslie Road turning right ,same restrictions they put in place for Millwall , so they must know something.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      Police have classed it high risk , can leave Ellerslie Road turning right ,same restrictions they put in place for Millwall , so they must know something.
                      be few barmies if anything local,real deal be away

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...luton-fixture/

SATURDAY'S home fixture with Luton Town has been classified by police as a higher risk match which will entail additional resources in and around the stadium, including potential restrictions for supporters.

Comment

Working...
                        X