Away kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away kit

I wish we'd stop changing the away kit to some ludicrous colours and just stick to the brilliant and
    popular Dennis the Menace strip. Who agrees?

Originally posted by shanns View Post
    I wish we'd stop changing the away kit to some ludicrous colours and just stick to the brilliant and
    dont wear or buy one ever,so they could wear bin bags as far as im concerned
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Like the light blue one.....we can win with it !!

Comment

Name one club in the whole league who doesn't monkey about with their 2nd and 3rd kits every year - it's what they all do. Be thankful we largely leave the 1st kit pretty consistent - many clubs interfere with them too.

Comment

Not a kit wearer ,but like the sky blue

Comment

The kit looks great when we're winning in it!

I agree, I think we should stick with the Dennis the menace away and go all out for the third kit.

I've bought a few home kits in recent times, only wear them running. In fact as I type this I'm wearing 2010/11 home shirt.

I go to parkrun on a Saturday morning, love keeping an eye out for different kits, plus it gives a bit of motivation if you see certain clubs represented!

I've found that a QPR shirt always gets a comment, for such a small club we seem to be disproportionately iconic.

​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Comment

I've got the Retro Guinness home and away shirts and for England games I've got the Gazza 19 Italia '90 shirt. That'll do me, no need to buy new shirts.

Comment

The girls have a different kit ?wfc-8.jpg?mode=crop&width=2400&height=1350&quality=80.jpg

Comment

wfc-7.jpg?mode=crop&width=2400&height=1350&quality=80.jpg

Comment

is that her climax face
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Looks like a tampon advert.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                        Me, I agree, the light blue is another crap away kit, the green and white was the worse though.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Quite like having various kits. Go back to having red/black and a pure white 3rd done by a proper company like Adidas.

Comment

Working...
                          X