No announcement yet.

Ryan Manning’s Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think manning is more suited to lwb rather than lb as he is more attacking which I prefer but warbs needs to stick to formation to fit him in adequately if he makes him defend at lb he is vulnerable against good opposition at 442 he has a wicked left foot and has the best crossing and set piece ability in the team atm I personally think he’s the best lwb in the league.

Comment

Agree. a 3-5-2 suits our team better then a 4-4-2 but need better backs to stop the shipping of goals.

Comment

RYAN Manning has received his first call-up to the Republic of Ireland’s senior national side.

QPR midfielder Manning has been an ever-present for Rangers so far this season, impressing in his new role at left-back under Mark Warburton’s management.

The 23-year-old – who has represented his country at youth level – has been named in Ireland’s provisional 39-man squad for their upcoming internationals with New Zealand and Denmark.

Mick McCarthy’s men take on New Zealand on 14th November before hosting Denmark in a Euro 2020 qualifier four days later.

Comment

Working...
        X