Football League Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football League Show

Is there one, cant seem to find it across the channels?

Ah..... Quest

Comment

you was on a quest for highlights
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Our match was on first with a few mins about renaming the stadium kpf

Comment

the prince stadium does sound not bad tbf.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I have just watched the highlights show, which was on Quest last night. I would really try and watch it on catch up if u missed it. The first ten minutes were all about QPR, highlights of the game with some discussion about the renaming of the stadium and Colin Murray interviewing Mark Prince, Kiyan's dad before the match.

I'm enormously proud of the club (& the fans) for what they have done here. A very decent statement and far better than some short term, odious alternative that would have seen the stadium sponsored by some sh1tty online betting company. Well done QPR, well done Mark and well done to all the fans who voted. A class act from a class club.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
              I have just watched the highlights show, which was on Quest last night. I would really try and watch it on catch up if u missed it. The first ten minutes were all about QPR, highlights of the game with some discussion about the renaming of the stadium and Colin Murray interviewing Mark Prince, Kiyan's dad before the match.

I'm enormously proud of the club (& the fans) for what they have done here. A very decent statement and far better than some short term, odious alternative that would have seen the stadium sponsored by some sh1tty online betting company. Well done QPR, well done Mark and well done to all the fans who voted. A class act from a class club.
              Made me proud to be a supporter , mark prince top fella

Comment

Mark prince on talksport now

Comment

And it's exactly this sort of TV and Radio publicity increasing awareness for the Foundation that was the point of the renaming in the first place. If doing so prevents even one person from becoming another victim of knife crime it'll be more than justified.

Comment

Well said del

Comment

Working...
                    X