Player Sell-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Sell-on

I've not seen or read anything, but I was thinking we must have had a sell-on clause with Charlie Austin, maybe a few others who we have sold in the past. Did we make anything from the sale yesterday, if so how much?

I hope the players we sold this window all have one in place.

bet we didnt,we not that savvy
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I've not seen or read anything, but I was thinking we must have had a sell-on clause with Charlie Austin, maybe a few others who we have sold in the past. Did we make anything from the sale yesterday, if so how much?

I hope the players we sold this window all have one in place.
      i think sell on clause usually only applies to any profit on resale... didn’t we sell charlie a for more or less the same fee? If so, there’ll be no sell on fee for us.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

i think sell on clause usually only applies to any profit on resale... didn’t we sell charlie a for more or less the same fee? If so, there’ll be no sell on fee for us.
        This is very true.

I hope QPR had clauses included in the sales of Ingram. Freeman, Furlong and Luongo. I ommitted Smith as at his age thee will be no chance of a profit from a sell on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

It’s a clause in a contract. You write it as you please. Zero reason that it has to be on the profit

Comment

I don't think we've put sell on clauses on any of the players sold normally applies to the younger player cant imagine Sheff Utd or Wed would've accepted sell on clauses on Freeman or Luongo, I think we done well to get £3M for Lunogo very average

Comment

Working...
            X