Squad Numbers out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Numbers out..

No surprises tbh, Luongo and BFG named which doesnt say much either. No gaps to be found right now.

Goss offski, but that'd be it so far
    QPR have confirmed their 2019/20 squad numbers ahead of the new Sky Bet Championship season.

27 players is too much. Another two or three to be sold or loaned out.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      27 players is too much. Another two or three to be sold or loaned out.
      Realistically only 22 will play from that list with one coming in.

BFG & Mass to be sold => 2
      Owens, Kakay, Hamalainen => 3 Loans possibly Free transfers out.

RIP Ray Jones

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Realistically only 22 will play from that list with one coming in.

BFG & Mass to be sold => 2
        Owens, Kakay, Hamalainen => 3 Loans possibly Free transfers out.

RIP Ray Jones

Oteh will also be loaned out if another striker is brought in.

As you say I can't see Kakay, Hamalainen or Owens featuring this season either, Luongo will also be leaving. Leistner will stay unless a replacement is signed.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Oteh will also be loaned out if another striker is brought in.

As you say I can't see Kakay, Hamalainen or Owens featuring this season either, Luongo will also be leaving. Leistner will stay unless a replacement is signed.
          Yep, this!

It's nailed on, almost.

Comment

Overall, it is an average Championship squad, unless of course the loanees turn out to be exceptional players.

Comment

Overall, it is an average Championship squad, unless of course the loanees turn out to be exceptional players.

I dont disagree, but you cant actually be sure.

1. The group might just click.
              2. Have you seen half of our new lads even play?
              3. Hugil and Amos as you say, might just smash it!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

I dont disagree, but you cant actually be sure.

1. The group might just click.,
                2. Have you seen half of our new lads even play?
                3. Hugil and Amos as you say, might just smash it!
                I have seen them on occasions play, but not a great deal , as 3 of them played in Scotland.

Had they been signed earlier and more than 4 friendlies arranged we might have seen a bit more of them.

And I wasn't knocking the squad as such, but it doesn't strike me as an outsatnding one. As I said, Smith, Amos, Hugil & Mlakar might actually have a similar impact as loanees like Mount Wilson, Timori, (Derby) Abraham and Tuazebe (Villa) did last season. If they do, that would make the squad a better one, as it is I see this squad being one capable of a top half finish.

Comment

Don't know many of them let's hope they can gel quickly
                  Last edited by 72bus; 03-08-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Don't know many of them let's hope they can help quickly
                    Anyone else miss the days when you could look at the squad and see how many players were included immediately at the bottom, without having to count individually and omit missing numbers and those that are (sadly) no longer with us (RiP) ?????

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post

Anyone else miss the days when you could look at the squad and see how many players were included immediately at the bottom, without having to count individually and omit missing numbers and those that are (sadly) no longer with us (RiP) ?????
                      Yes, it does make it a bit easier when numbers don't jump from 23 to 28 then 35 and 39 etc. Just go back to giving them No.s 1-25 etc.

Comment

I have seen them on occasions play, but not a great deal , as 3 of them played in Scotland.

Had they been signed earlier and more than 4 friendlies arranged we might have seen a bit more of them.

And I wasn't knocking the squad as such, but it doesn't strike me as an outsatnding one. As I said, Smith, Amos, Hugil & Mlakar might actually have a similar impact as loanees like Mount Wilson, Timori, (Derby) Abraham and Tuazebe (Villa) did last season. If they do, that would make the squad a better one, as it is I see this squad being one capable of a top half finish.
                        I cant say i've seen any play, more than once. So I don't think anyone can say either way, really?

Comment

Working...
                        X