Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more signings incoming

Tony Incenzo on Twitter -
    QPR boss Mark Warburton has just told me that after the announcement of two signings today, another two are imminent. Expect Hugill !

Hugill and a mystery man
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Hugill and I’m going for a young league 1 or 2 player that we actually pay a fee for. Must have a tiny bit of cash especially when Luongo and Leistner probably go this week

Comment

Hugill and a centre back hopefully

Comment

Could be Judge

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Could be Judge
          I think the Pugh signing brings an end to the interest in judge .Could be wrong but that’s £750k saved if so.

Comment

Definitely another striker as well as Hugill coming in. It will be late on towards deadline day though when PL squads have been chosen and players are desperate to move on. Players like Hogan, Rhodes and Wells etc. I actually think we'll sign Hugill, Judge plus maybe two more. Luongo will be moved on and we'll use the money to bring in Judge.

We've done great business this summer but there's still a lot of movement in the market to come, which will throw up some options for us. Hugill will take us up to 4 loans and we're allowed 5 in a match day squad I read? Be amazed if the final loan isn't a striker. Judge using Luongo cash and possibly a replacement for BFG.

Comment

Bale was just out of our wage bracket for a minute
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I think the Pugh signing brings an end to the interest in judge .Could be wrong but that’s £750k saved if so.
                Think you're right

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport...e_social_icons
                QPR transfer update: Judge deal off, two signings close and Wheeler and Goss set for exit

Could be Rhodes ?

Comment

The striker was at the stadium today? Hmm.. Worall/Robertson + a striker.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I live in Nottingham and so go to Forest fairly regularly. Joe Worrall played the full 90mins against Real Sociedad on Friday night. He scored and was arguably their best player. He won't be leaving. I would argue with Ball, Kane and Cameron, we have more than enough cover at CB. I cannot see anyone coming in for Leistner if I'm honest. We would want a fee and arguably any side with promotion ambitions would not be interested. Union Berlin got promoted so likewise, I wouldn't expect them to want him back either. Hugill and another striker and I feel maybe apart from LB we have good cover in most areas of the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Asm1985 View Post
                      I live in Nottingham and so go to Forest fairly regularly. Joe Worrall played the full 90mins against Real Sociedad on Friday night. He scored and was arguably their best player. He won't be leaving. I would argue with Ball, Kane and Cameron, we have more than enough cover at CB. I cannot see anyone coming in for Leistner if I'm honest. We would want a fee and arguably any side with promotion ambitions would not be interested. Union Berlin got promoted so likewise, I wouldn't expect them to want him back either. Hugill and another striker and I feel maybe apart from LB we have good cover in most areas of the pitch.
                      Rangel , Wallace and manning can cover LB so no issue there , your right about cover at CB but Halls injury history concerns me and using ball and Cameron there would take them away from their best positions . I don’t see Masterson featuring much I’d say he was brought in for the future.

Comment

Forgot about Wallace. Lost track of all the signings.

Comment

me too .... really dont know who we have now playing for us .. is Lumley actually going ?? Who do we have left from the old guard ,,,,

Comment

Working...
                          X