No announcement yet.

Clueless Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks QPR for your long and prersice article, I was lost in my ignorance, thinking we had made some great signings and got rid of some very underachieverin dead wood, I would of given Les much credit for this, if not for your wise words, can not believe our stupid club keep paying him to do nothing but harm.
    Shame they wouldn't give the Job to you QPR as you are obviously a Football Genius.
    Me I'm just a Fan that Loves Rangers and always thinks this Season will be the One!
    Love what's going at the moment behind the scenes and am really sorry LES ran off with your Mrs and your Dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
      Thanks QPR for your long and prersice article, I was lost in my ignorance, thinking we had made some great signings and got rid of some very underachieverin dead wood, I would of given Les much credit for this, if not for your wise words, can not believe our stupid club keep paying him to do nothing but harm.
      Shame they wouldn't give the Job to you QPR as you are obviously a Football Genius.
      Me I'm just a Fan that Loves Rangers and always thinks this Season will be the One!
      Love what's going at the moment behind the scenes and am really sorry LES ran off with your Mrs and your Dog.
      Indeed, should have left the dog well alone. Unforgivable. Evil Les is back.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Indeed, should have left the dog well alone. Unforgivable. Evil Les is back.
        He had to take them both, dog refused to stay on his own.

Comment

Previously I had been unconvinced with how Les had done, but if his remit was to generate cash and bring in good players then I think this window has been a success by Les. If the new players fail then I think Les might need to move on (we can't blame the managers every time), but similarly if it turns out to be successful one then the credit deserves to be shared by Warburton and Les.

Comment

Sir Les is a football man. I think he's doing well in trying circumstances. I'm confident he's right man for the job. The days of track-suit managers and sheepskin coat wearing owners running clubs are long gone - clubs have armies of staff covering full gamut of things and a DOF is essential to oversee it all. Mr Warburton is a modern progressive manager and I'm sure he'll work very well with Sir Les.... reckon they could be perfect duo for us.

Comment

Awful signings Les, selling a right back for 1.5 million then getting a more experienced right back on a free, so far 12 in the door most of them quite exciting signings but as OP says you haven’t got a clue have you

Comment

Working...
              X