New squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New squad

Been going to Rangers over 50 years, and cannot remember a season when the team at the start of the season could actually be 11 new players, not saying it will be but 6 or 7 newbies is a strong possibility, got to say I’m slightly apprehensive about this scale of change but also really looking forward to a new era, MW has got big balls to attempt this scale of change and it will be interesting to see how things turn out.

The gelling would be halved cos most know what the boss is about

Comment

We hardly dismantled a successful team so what have we got to lose .

Comment

Something had to give. We have been really poor (as opposed to generally poor) for 3 years. I think we have haemorrhaged a lot of supporters - away support particularly. We are in serious danger of becoming a smaller club than Brentford if we don't address matters. Frankly, wholesale changes were definitely needed and I'm glad the club have gone down this path. I'm very much looking forward to going to Stoke even though I can't stand the place, the club, the stadium, the locals - I'm keen to see the new guard and quite hopeful they'll play well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Totally agree, bar Freeman and a couple of youngsters I was not bothered who was sold or released.

Comment

At last somebody with some balls to do something radical and take a risk.
            Yo cannot fault MW work ethic and I applaud him for his efforts and his cavalier attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              Exactly, nothing else has worked so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                The gelling would be halved cos most know what the boss is about
                Agree. And 2 of them were here last season. Not as drastic as when we were prem. we’ll be fine. JN

Comment

I've lost touch and interest over the break, but I have my season ticket coming in the post and the new season is fast approaching. Come the end of August hopefully there will be a better feeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X