Every summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Brum got decent fees.So we jus accept a bid and carry on.This is exactly why we need change strong management choose a strategy stick with it play hardball and get as much a you can.

Bluff double bluff do what it takes,to get the best deal for the club but i fear we dont have the right people to do this.
    Brim only got decent money for Adams , he’s a young goal scorer , they are always more expensive as we are finding out .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Stop selling players at bargain basement prices would help. How many clubs accept the 1st or 2nd offer made for their players when they are low bids?

Even if there are no other bidders, the bidding club does not know that. Unless the player's contract has a release clause the club should hold out for more moneyteam struggles and if it doesn't come in keep the player.

As Bill said, the team struggles and fans stay away which means less income. Also, relegation will cost the club even more..

Other clubs have to deal with the ffp rules but I don't see them constantly selling their players. Imo the club is badly run and hiding behind the ffp rules to cover up their poor work.
      Well I can't tell you how to stop flirting with relegation but do know the board / owners keep changing the plan every season equals clutching at straws and has a very good chance of the inevitable happening

Comment

Working...
      X