Marc Pugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Pugh.

Free agent. Experienced winger. Close to completion. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

2 or 3 years ago I rated him massively, I have no idea what he’s like these days tho
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Has experience I guess,we could do worse

Comment

Can he still run down the wings ?

Comment

Expect an announcement today or tomorrow. Same with Cameron . Could be two in a day. JN

Comment

Did ok for Hull - 15 Matches 3 goals.

Comment

If he played 15 games for Hull he is certainly good enough for us,and Cameron is good as well

Comment

Also hearing we are interested in right back Alberto redondo from getafe. JN

Comment

FFS...where are the striker targets??? Wingers, mid fielders and defenders are ok but they won’t win us games if we got no one up front capable of scoring us any goals! Which at the moment we don’t have!

Comment

Give it time Lincoln, warbs has it in hand

Comment

Not sure we need another Right Back, Darnell and Angel enough cover there.

Rather save the wages and sign a striker of bit better quality. Marc Pugh not a bad player but Shodipo and Smyth plus BOS.

Still 2 weeks to go before stoke KO but for someone to bed in upfront id rather they here before KO to season, otherwise I can see us starting the same as last season.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Rather save the wages and sign a striker of bit better quality. Marc Pugh not a bad player but Shodipo and Smyth plus BOS.

Still 2 weeks to go before stoke KO but for someone to bed in upfront id rather they here before KO to season, otherwise I can see us starting the same as last season.
                        not so sure that redondo would actually come... he's expected to go to the french league. charlton also interested.

Comment

But Nutt talks a lot of crap, so are we suppose to believe what he puts! Only Cameron but then every one knows about him

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

They should have signed at least one striker already, given the season kicks off in two weeks time and only 2 friendlies left to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              Give it time Lincoln, warbs has it in hand
                              You can understand my and a lot of other fans frustration though eh? Bloody ridiculous! 2 weeks to go before the season and the ONLY really recognised, out and out striker on the books of first team material is Oteh! No disrespect to the lad, but that is a heavy burden for a young lad to carry on his shoulders to score the majority of the goals all season, on his own!!!

We don't need any bloody more defenders, midfielders and wingers...we need centre forwards who can put the ball in the onion bag on a regular basis!

Comment

Working...
                              X