Cameron update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

We have signed or loaned lots of youngsters Bill so we need a bit of experience as well, hence Rangel and Cameron.
    Ok I get that but is this the best we can do

How mobile is he going to be,experience but don't
    see him as the soloution

Comment

I think he will be important for us next season,we will be scrapping for points and his experience should help

Comment

Another Update

There aren't talks involving QPR as such. The relevant talks are between Stoke and Cameron, who has a year remaining on his contract and is not in manager Nathan Jones plans.

Cameron knows what QPR will offer him. It would be significantly less than he is on at Stoke, so he is effectively looking for Stoke to offset the drop in wages by agreeing a financial settlement, enabling him to leave them and join QPR as a free agent.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...muels-contract

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          I think he will be important for us next season,we will be scrapping for points and his experience should help
          Spot on. This season will be extremely difficult for us.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I agree. From when Stoke first signed him till now I’ve always been raving about how good he is

With our squad being very young I think Cameron has a massive part to play next season. A player I really rate
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Fact Stoke want shot of him so badly doesn't fill me with hope..... They must know something?????

Comment

Funny thing is he is being replaced at Stoke by...Jordan Cousins!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Fact Stoke want shot of him so badly doesn't fill me with hope..... They must know something?????
                  they cant afford him

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    They've still got the bulk of their prem squad no doubt on silly money and he was surplus then and is now. Doesn't mean he's not good enough to do a job for us.

Comment

Working...
                    X