Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame

I was hoping to have some witty intelligent respectful conversations here with fellow Rangers fans but you all just type abuse at each other and really just come across as a bunch of sad little keyboard warriors. I will just leave you all to it from now on. Shame. I used to enjoy this site.

Any one got any tissues

Comment

This forum has always been bad for people taking quick harsh remarks, nothing new to be honest
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
        I was hoping to have some witty intelligent respectful conversations here with fellow Rangers fans but you all just type abuse at each other and really just come across as a bunch of sad little keyboard warriors. I will just leave you all to it from now on. Shame. I used to enjoy this site.
        Bang on

Comment

Got to agree with you. The problem is we are too quick to judge and take offence. For example, there’s already been a response on here ( hoopsman) which some would find witty and others insulting!
          for me, I like reading rumours ( always pinching salt), couldn’t careless who wants to be itk ( I’m not!) and hate it when a poster resorts to expletive deleted. After all, when it comes to football, we all have our hearts in the right place, even Gove!

Comment

This site is Marmite
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Other places could be even worse.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Have to agree with OP. Its got worse since the exodus.

But perhaps its just because its between seasons??

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  This site is Marmite
                  More like #### on toast.

Comment

Man up

Comment

It's pretty clear who this post is aimed at but in his defence he has been on this site for many years and is generally a good poster. Recently he does appear to have lost the plot and has at a rant at other posters including myself. While its water off a ducks back to me,others could be offended.
                      hopefully the poster involved will snap out of it and return as a good member of this board,we certainly cant afford to lose any more members

Comment

not sure if i'm one of the bad guys here or not... (if i am, then sorry).

i think part of the fun of the whole itk circus is teasing some of the so-called itk lot, especially when the info is so vague that it's meaningless.

genuinely have no malice towards any of them - insider, jjb, james nutt, davesviews (to the latter especially - please come back!!!!).

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                          Any one got any tissues
                          yes but tend to save them for when I'm looking at pawn.

Comment

I basically said the same thing in another thread and got called a ####. Does anyone know the poster in question!? Has he skipped his medication?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

yes but tend to save them for when I'm looking at pawn.
                              Chumley or Rick?

Comment

Working...
                              X