Just Back-my report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back-my report

Got back about 2 hours ago to very mixed feelings. In all truth I have had a great day bar the result.

We got up and left at around about 10 this morning and headed up to Coventry, we hadn't been since the new stadium opened so we were looking forward to get up there. We arrived up North at around 12.30 and parked in a car park right next to the motoway(cheers for the link Goddard-was a flipping long walk though ) After that we went to the 'away' pub but in truth it was dead with about 5 other Rangers fans! After a few drinks we walked to the stadium and stopped of at another pub which did great Burgers, finally managed to feel our stomachs! I have to say, the location of the Richoh is an absolute dump, we ended up walking along a canal and industrial site to the stadium! Not nice The stadium is in complete contrast however, it is very modern and has amazing facilities-just a shame they can't fill it because the Atmosphere was diabolical.

Anyway, on to the match. First thing to say is their goal was very lucky, took two shocking deflections before rolling into the net. First half we weren't great but they were not much better. No real chances for either sides. The only one of note for us was a Buzz freekick which was awfully close to creeeping in. The biggest entertainment was the people behind me who spent the whole game moaning at everything with very colourful language

Second half we were by far the better team. They rarely looked liked scoring, then again nor did we but I felt we still carried a greater threat. There was two occasions were we should have one was a set piece which from memory damo headed-how the keeper saved it only God knows. We also came extremley close in the last minute when German fired across the box to Simpson who missed making contact with the ball by a whisker-had he touched it, it was a certain goal.

We definatley desrved something from the game but we just didnt get the rub of the green.

Bad performences....
    Priskin was shocking
    Ramage was shocking
    Ikme can kick for cookie
    Buzsaky went missing
    Hill poor once again
    Taarabt made no impact

Good performences
    Simpson worked hard
    Faurlin was quality and man of the match by a long shot
    Cookie played well
    German also looked good

Fans on both sides were also poor today-worst atmosphere I have heard in a long long time
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Did you moderate them for their language James?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Did you moderate them for their language James?
      Nope, it was an old woman and I deared not argue with her-trust me I was worried
      Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Should of told her to shut up and told her she could of sworn at the teletext on her tv and saved some fing cash you old boot.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Cheers for taking time out a decent read
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            Cheers for taking time out a decent read
            No worries
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

I am still very much a fan of the young Argentine!! When I saw him on telly he was awesome. Well done to German also.

Comment

Working...
              X