• Show
Clear All

• Hughton

If we had waited could of had hughton!
    ticks all the boxes ex spurs , is the right ethnicity and is les's mate

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Nice bit of racism there , if les was so obsessed with hiring a black manager he would have given the job to Darren Moore rather than a middle aged white man in Warburton.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      Happy with warburton & agree with stainrod why bring his colour into it

Comment

Why would he come to QPR tho
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I don't think he was intentionally being racist,I think he was highlighting the fact that les has spoke of his wish for more diversity. In upper reaches of game. And well Chris comes from a diverse background.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            I don't think he was intentionally being racist,I think he was highlighting the fact that les has spoke of his wish for more diversity. In upper reaches of game. And well Chris comes from a diverse background.
            Thank you mate not my intention at all, just highlighting the fact like u said about les's desire to see a more diverse group of managers but as usual on this board some blow anything u say out of all proportion

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Neither was Danny Baker .ha ha

Comment

My pr services are available at reasonable price and cover all dilemmas.

Comment

Hughton has also won promotion from this division twice, the last one without spending much money.

Comment

He will have a short break whilst Scott parker makes a pigs ear of fulhams start of season,then rock up there

Comment

he'd only won 2 games out of 23 thats why he's gone , why do people want to jump on this race thing every and any chance they get ...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        he'd only won 2 games out of 23 thats why he's gone , why do people want to jump on this race thing every and any chance they get ...
                        Better ask Les that.

Comment

My sauces tell me had they gone down they would have kept him to get them back up but 3 wins out of 23 too poor. They scraped a few 1-0s at beginning of season. Very similar season to us. Good spell but carp since Christmas.

As a club have sent sensibly rather than go crazy. However very poor summer recruitment of players who have almost entirely flopped. Says a lot when your main striker is 35 year old Glenn Murray. Decent player but at that level should not be main man up front. Only real bright spots have been Ryan in goal and Dunk and Duffy in central defence.

Am happy with Warburton/Eustace combo. Will also help that Warburton has been in Les' shoes and presumably buys into having a DoF.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            My sauces tell me had they gone down they would have kept him to get them back up but 3 wins out of 23 too poor. They scraped a few 1-0s at beginning of season. Very similar season to us. Good spell but carp since Christmas.

As a club have sent sensibly rather than go crazy. However very poor summer recruitment of players who have almost entirely flopped. Says a lot when your main striker is 35 year old Glenn Murray. Decent player but at that level should not be main man up front. Only real bright spots have been Ryan in goal and Dunk and Duffy in central defence.

Am happy with Warburton/Eustace combo. Will also help that Warburton has been in Les' shoes and presumably buys into having a DoF.
                            Never knew they had same size feet,you learn every day

Comment

They were lamentable over past few months, only stayed up by dint of rubbish efforts elsewhere. Thoroughly deserved the chop and would not wish to see him at LR.

Comment

Working...
                              X