Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R e l e g a t i o n

Spelt out clearly enough for you?

First off, Micky, Micky, Micky --- the better team lost? We were unlucky? Listen mate, lucky teams don't find themselves 2 points off bottom 3 in Feb and better sides will still be in with a shout for top six -- J H Christ even Coventry are!!!
    Dunno if MH is another in a long line of Flav & GP puppets but he's clearly out of his depth.

The squad. Take out Cookie, Connolly, Kaspers, Buzz and Simpson and the rest really don't give a cattle truck. I can just imagine Priskin being asked about his career in 10 years time "QPR? Yeah I was there for a while, bleedin joke club mate and I only wanted appearance money" (in a squeeky East European accent of course)

Now the main men. They don't do failure these boys.
    Failure to obtain 6 points from next two games and I would watch those pavements around W12 coz one or two slabs are a bit dodgy - you could easily trip up and do yourself a mischief on the short hop from limo to C club.

GP, FB, BE and the rest of your mug mates like Comical Conning Ali - well done. You've suceeded where many before couldn't. You've made a massive portion of our suppourt actually feel like they may as well give up.
    Of all the sad days we've had in the last 20 years. These are the SADDEST.

Rangers till I die.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

####in spot on mate..........too many r's fans like ####ing 'nero........fiddling while rome burned'.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto im in a no win situation,crap QPR and crap Southend,thinking of watching carpet bowls from now on.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Facto im in a no win situation,crap QPR and crap Southend,thinking of watching carpet bowls from now on.
        :(grays going down the swannee aswell mate..........annus horribilus:(
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How are Canvey getting on?

Comment

We were the better team today they got a fluky goal and then barely threatened until right at the end

Not saying we were great because we were not we were pretty poor but we were the better team today for sure
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
            X