No announcement yet.

Who is the leading candidate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like Jokanovic, but that is very unlikely so voted for Warburton.

Comment

What we could really do with is someone with vast experience of this division and of getting teams promoted from it. Hold on haven't we already got someone on the payroll with that kind of profile?

Comment

We should wait until Chris Hughton gets sacked when Brighton go down.

Can't see anoher PL club taking him on and he fits the Ex-Tottenham profile that seems to be a requisite for working at QPR.

Comment

The man I voted for,Darren moore is new favourite

Comment

Why do you think he is the best option,Rebel R`s? I`m just curious?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              The man I voted for,Darren moore is new favourite
              Absolute joke if true - the bloke inherited the best squad in the championship and made hard work of it.

He’s only being considered for one reason and we have better candidates with more experience applying for this role.

i cannot see how the club could justify this appointment and I think this will leave a lot of fans on their last legs with the club of true.

Not a time to making a PC statement.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Absolute joke if true - the bloke inherited the best squad in the championship and made hard work of it.

He’s only being considered for one reason and we have better candidates with more experience applying for this role.

i cannot see how the club could justify this appointment and I think this will leave a lot of fans on their last legs with the club of true.

Not a time to making a PC statement.
                I don't think it because he black he in the frame, he just youngish,English,cheap and probably talks a very good game
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

I don't think it because he black he in the frame, he just youngish,English,cheap and probably talks a very good game
                  Well if our board can’t see past chatting a good game compared to the calibre of other candidates that have applied who make him look exactly what he is a novice then that’s just as bad.

I am sorry but there would be one reason only he would get the job over the other candidates.

Comment

Working...
                  X