Next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season

Where we will be playing is very much in the lap of the gods. The only way I can see us getting a single point is via another team that are, like ours, mentally on their sun beds. So .... in this division with the likely squad we would have, another season like this one at best mid table. Or, relegated and win a lot more than we lose? Ask Sunderland fans if they are enjoying this season! What does everyone think? For me I desperately hope we stay up. I must enjoy the trauma!

So you think we can get relegated still? How much are you willing to bet?

Comment

Let's be honest we ain't going down. Next season is a whole new ball game and Amit needs to get this appointment right and get us going forwards. That's the main thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Let's be honest we ain't going down. Next season is a whole new ball game and Amit needs to get this appointment right and get us going forwards. That's the main thing.
        He thinks we might though. I’m definitely up for waging some money on that.

Comment

I would prefer to stay up next season and would take 21st place now. But if we go down next season then L1 20/21 will be fun as we'll be top 6 all the way

Comment

Think next year will be our year to drop.We’ve been asking for it for a while now with the way we’ve been run . Not spending and selling for peanuts. Plus the loans going back.Only so long u can do that before the inevitable happens . Was hearing today that Bircham is a serious contender . If we’re going down that route I’d rather Ainsworth. More experience , used to no money ,and working with s.h.i.t .

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              Think next year will be our year to drop.We’ve been asking for it for a while now with the way we’ve been run . Not spending and selling for peanuts. Plus the loans going back.Only so long u can do that before the inevitable happens . Was hearing today that Bircham is a serious contender . If we’re going down that route I’d rather Ainsworth. More experience , used to no money ,and working with s.h.i.t .
              Been saying that for awhile Rick for four years we've flirted with relegation without moving forward as you say , I really think next season could be a gamble to far no parachute payment FFP still a threat , can't see any manager of note wanting us on his CV
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 19-04-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

If the money situation is that bad then all this Pearson and Carvahal are non-starters. If Ainsworth is under contract he'll need paying off though, so Birch might be the front runner and cheapest.

If the likes of Luongo, Freeman, Leisner and Lumley can bring in £10-12m then sell them and bring in the best young talent we can find. If that means playing in L1 then so be it. But we cant let contracts run down and see these guys leave for free.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Been saying that for awhile Rick for four years we've flirted with relegation without moving forward as you say , I really think next season could be a gamble to far no parachute payment FFP still a threat , can't any manager of note wanting us on his CV

I completely agree with this, we have to get this appointment right and I believe the list of applicants will be very limited, I don't think we will get one of the experienced names that have been mentioned on here!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

If Bircham or Ainsworth is coming, I think I will stop to follow my favourite club this closely. I am just so sick of having ex. QPR players involved in our management.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

"Oh no" Part 3.
                      Last edited by Shania; 19-04-2019, 06:55 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Please God not Ainsworth love the fella would hate to see this club shaft him just let be remembered fondly

Comment

Whoever comes in needs to have a philosophy of how to play and stick with it . Today was pure hoofball and completely clueless and it’s been going on for to long . Hopefully a good clear out at the end of the season will help us to move forward.

Comment

Anyone else think that perhaps Amit is awaiting on Neil? Football is a funny old game.

Comment

Neil W will not play youngsters,will he?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X