No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway: The Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think going back ever really works but I can understand why some think reinstating him is a good idea as he already knows the players , the club is already the laughingstock of football and would look an even bigger bunch of fools than they already are , on the other hand we have flirted with relegation for the last four years without showing any signs of moving forward and the law of averages say it's got to happen sometime so is it right to move another plan ??

Comment

Maybe we should start a new 4 year plan, worked last time.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I don't think going back ever really works but I can understand why some think reinstating him is a good idea as he already knows the players , the club is already the laughingstock of football and would look an even bigger bunch of fools than they already are , on the other hand we have flirted with relegation for the last four years without showing any signs of moving forward and the law of averages say it's got to happen sometime so is it right to move another plan ??
        I still smash a bird I've known since was 15 every now and then,something's u can go back on P
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
        X