Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Ferdinand

Come on Les, speak up and tell us what you are going to do as our DOF to fix this utter shambles. You’ve been here 4 long years as DOF and yesterday was yet another all time low. It was a complete embarrassment. So what are you doing about it fella?

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    Come on Les, speak up and tell us what you are going to do as our DOF to fix this utter shambles. You’ve been here 4 long years as DOF and yesterday was yet another all time low. It was a complete embarrassment. So what are you doing about it fella?
    F of out of the club we don't need a DOF total waste of money, keeps on getting the wrong man in mainly mates and sending players out on loan, we can use the money elsewhere that we pay him.
    Last edited by MYU; 08-04-2019, 09:35 PM. Reason: swear filter

Comment

Les Out
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

So you don't believe Holloway when he said Les hasn't got enough control and having decisions over ruled and decisions made above his head on footballing matters , I do seeing the the amount times directions have been changed in four years , we've only got the managers appointment right once ( Warnock ) in over ten years and that was under Amit's watch

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          So you don't believe Holloway when he said Les hasn't got enough control and having decisions over ruled and decisions made above his head on footballing matters , I do seeing the the amount times directions have been changed in four years , we've only got the managers appointment right once ( Warnock ) in over ten years and that was under Amit's watch
          If he genuinely is constantly undermined as DOF then why hasn’t he walked? Or is he content to just sit back and take his no doubt chunky salary. If so, he’s no better than our players who seem to have given up, don’t seem to give a flying f uck, and can’t be ar sed to even break into a sweat.... The club needs clearing out from top to bottom.

Comment

If he genuinely is constantly undermined as DOF then why hasn’t he walked? Or is he content to just sit back and take his no doubt chunky salary. If so, he’s no better than our players who seem to have given up, don’t seem to give a flying f uck, and can’t be ar sed to even break into a sweat.... The club needs clearing out from top to bottom.
            I agree but who knows why he hasñt walked , but I do believe Holloway as he was was still being paid by the club and that generally comes with a keep your mouth shut clause which he has clearly broken so is it going to cost him ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              If he hasn’t got control, then what exactly is he doing?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

You saw yesterday what he is doing.... SFA

Comment

In all honesty i think you have hit the nail on the head.Nice salary not doing anything living on past reputation just a figurehead to apease fans but the fans are seeing through this total fiasco.

Like it or not the money men pull the strings and thats why we are where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Les Out
                    Maybe not just let him have his say and not be constantly
                    over ruled.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Shagging

Comment

Everyone is acting like it is only under Les that we have had issues! Our club has always had ups and downs that why we support them, rather than glory hunting. In my 50 years we have had a handful of successful managers, Jago, Sexton, TV, Gerry, Jim Smith sort of, Olly first time and NW. Inbetween then we have had a mixture of oks and disasters. Really don’t get the animosity towards Les, he clearly works very hard and is highly respected in the game.

Comment

He was at the game yesterday so should demand the change now and get the man wanted in place. The sorryful part is that they do not know who they want hence why we keep getting the recycled managers who are has beens or just been sacked linked to the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Everyone is acting like it is only under Les that we have had issues! Our club has always had ups and downs that why we support them, rather than glory hunting. In my 50 years we have had a handful of successful managers, Jago, Sexton, TV, Gerry, Jim Smith sort of, Olly first time and NW. Inbetween then we have had a mixture of oks and disasters. Really don’t get the animosity towards Les, he clearly works very hard and is highly respected in the game.
                            Maybe he does work hard but if he has no voice its like flogging a dead horse.

Much of the debate among fans is who is making the footballing decisions as i said on another thread i think its the money men so what does Les actually do?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              Les Out
                              Been saying this for so long now , but no one would have it what give our so called DOF any justification at all, filled the place up with his mates and probably another to come soon ,

Comment

Working...
                              X