Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Not a time to argue, but if a team containing

Buzacky, Tarrabt, Simpson, Connolly,Gorkss, Cook and Faurlin find themselves in this kind of position you haev to question the manager and the players

Rowlands and Mahon have been massive misses for the club
    You have to question the whole club.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Buzacky, Tarrabt, Simpson, Connolly,Gorkss, Cook and Faurlin find themselves in this kind of position you haev to question the manager and the players
      And a season containing Magilton, Gorman, Gallen & Bircham, Hart, Harford, Selling best players, donkeys on loan etc etc etc fkin etc then you have to question THE BOARD.

Comment

sorry pete but the real reason the players that we have are not performing is the uncertain situation we have at boardroom level every few weeks. it does not matter how good any player is when everytime they go on the training pitch new systems are being taught to them. the players are been pushed from pillor to post. if the present crowd are to stay then they have to realise that we need to stabilise in every department..starting with the man who is going have to try and get the teams spirits up. not so long ago players had the power to have a changing room revolt...shame they care more about their cash instead of the club they play for...oh the good old days
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Whatever the boardroom situation this club should be nowhere near relegation! Get ****in Harford out now if GP and Flav have half a ****in brain cel between them they will sort out this mess because they are going to be the ones who lose out financially, **** us fans will get our club back to being a football club and cheaper season ticket prices, and we might even win a game if we go down but it won't be such good news for GP and Flav!

Comment

Rowlands and Mahon have been massive misses for the club
            Pete you have mentioned 7 players out of an 18 man squad, doesnt that tell you something? The problem starts at the top, flavio briatore.

Comment

Heris my take on what I saw to-day
              :

Just Back.

From, (I think ) my last game of the season. I cannot take anymore of that. The last five games have finally finished me off.

The two teams produced just three shots on goal, the first produced a very lucky goal for Coventry, and they had just one more in the second half.

We had one shot near the end when Stewart looked to have found the net, only for their goalkeeper to make a wonder safe. By the way, their keeper was wasting time from 15 minutes onwards, and was never spoken to, by yet another very poor referee.

Our inability to win headers at the back and up front, together with the worst set piece play I have ever seen will probably result in relegation. That coupled with our January signings, and other loan players not appearing to be interested will finish us off.

How the manager can leave Adel Taarabt on the bench once again ,baffles me, and when he did finally get on his body language said it all.

I think we had 10 corners to their 2, with probably 65% of the possession, and still only looked dangerous once.

That's it for this season, and I have never ever said or thought that before.

Comment

Should have an:confused: OBE really.

:amazing::amazing::red_heart:
                Last edited by shania; 13-02-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprhoops View Post
                  :

Just Back.

From, (I think ) my last game of the season. I cannot take anymore of that. The last five games have finally finished me off.

The two teams produced just three shots on goal, the first produced a very lucky goal for Coventry, and they had just one more in the second half.

We had one shot near the end when Stewart looked to have found the net, only for their goalkeeper to make a wonder safe. By the way, their keeper was wasting time from 15 minutes onwards, and was never spoken to, by yet another very poor referee.

Our inability to win headers at the back and up front, together with the worst set piece play I have ever seen will probably result in relegation. That coupled with our January signings, and other loan players not appearing to be interested will finish us off.

How the manager can leave Adel Taarabt on the bench once again ,baffles me, and when he did finally get on his body language said it all.

I think we had 10 corners to their 2, with probably 65% of the possession, and still only looked dangerous once.

Know how you feel mate.I went to Peterborough last week feeling we would get something but came home dissapointed.

Got my train tickets booked for Sheff Utd so will go to that,plus Reading is only a half dozen stops down from me so will do that as well,along with homes as a ST holder.

Can understand yours and others dissalusionment with the team/club.Alot of long time die-hards are feeling the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by qprhoops View Post
                    :

Just Back.

Fair play for going mate - i stopped after scunny,had ticket for Ipswich...but didn.t bother.Wifes birthday for Donny game....she would not have moaned if i decide to go...but cannot be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                    X