No more dinosaur British I know the league dross please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more dinosaur British I know the league dross please

Once again the usual pile of crap linked with us,well I say no. Let's look further a field,I don't get all this know the league hype. Reason they do is because they all get sacked often and sleep with most of teams in it. Then they bring their favourite crap brit based players who cost more and often not as talented as a cheaper foreign player. Let's embrace the world as there more to football than Sherwood big Sam rowett etc.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Choi Yong-soo ?

Comment

Vítor Pereira

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Choi Yong-soo ?
        With egg fried rice and prawn crackers?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Once again the usual pile of crap linked with us,well I say no. Let's look further a field,I don't get all this know the league hype. Reason they do is because they all get sacked often and sleep with most of teams in it. Then they bring their favourite crap brit based players who cost more and often not as talented as a cheaper foreign player. Let's embrace the world as there more to football than Sherwood big Sam rowett etc.
          What’s Gi Gi Di Canio doing these days? Infact...what’s Gino Padua doing too???

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

What’s Gi Gi Di Canio doing these days? Infact...what’s Gino Padua doing too???
            gino d'campo could be good too, charismatic, excellent in his field, able to cross into different professions and has never lost a game at club level

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Choi Yong-soo ?
              The return of the watrb Korean section

Comment

i deal with enough korean zergs on shooting games, i can't deal with them taking loftus road too

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Spot on. We always go for simple option with all this “they understand the league”.....it’s basically a pretty poor standard of football, what’s to understand exactly? Or worse “they understand our club”....maybe way to progress is to look forward not back

Comment

Working...
                  X