Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a poll for who youd want as our next manager??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ??

Comment

How about save some money for FFP and not employ any manager? Doesn't seem to make much difference who is in charge so save the money and put it towards a new player that might make more of a difference. Fans can vote for the starting 11 each week and substitutions can be voted in-game on twitter and Facebook

Comment

Pardew, Moyes or Captain Bellend it is then....

Comment

Daniel Stendel, young German manager at Barnsley. 2nd in league 1, unbeaten in 20 games, 55% win rate having made a £1m profit on transfers this season. This is the type of manager we should be going for, if he will come, rather than a Sherwood, Rowett etc

Comment

Bring in Joey Barton &Sir Clint Hill we all know how much Clint cares about our club Deffo not the DOFs mate I'd eat myself if i was chocolate look at me Tim, of all the above only one for me would be Kenny jackett

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Bring in Joey Barton &Sir Clint Hill we all know how much Clint cares about our club Deffo not the DOFs mate I'd eat myself if i was chocolate look at me Tim, of all the above only one for me would be Kenny jackett
              Sorry dave ive just added clint & joey, had forgot to add those two
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I think I have fixed it. Any typos are mine
                Who's Clint Barton, a brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Who's Clint Barton, a brother?
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Gone with Rowett. Still think he has a lot to offer. failing that, I would probably plump for Barton and Hill who seem to have cut their teeth ok at Fleetwood.

Comment

I went for IH as we are still paying him! I think that IH until the end of the season, then we employ someone else. Let's take our time and not rush this, most of the names in the list (except Sherwood!) seem ok and I would be happy with them. I would probably make Barton favourite given the job he has done at Fleetwood

Comment

Another idea ....................player manager Rangel ?

Comment

Danny Cowley for me . Consistently done well at all his clubs. His lincoin team play good football . Will be getting them another promotion this season. Probably as champions. Can work with a tight budget . And affordable. Only 40 and I’m sure he’d like the opportunity to talk to us. But our board are clueless so probably don’t know who he is. If anyone else ain’t sure over him have a look at his career so far and see how well he’s done to date. About time we poached a manager who is doing a good job . Rather then the usual ####.e out of work living on past glories who’s cheap for the board .

Comment

They'll be queuing up.... Do you have a good squad? No, Do you have money for transfers? No, Can I sell players and re-invest? No, Do you have good training facilities? No, Can you pay more than League 1 wages? No. Will I get longer than 6 months at the job if we run into difficulty? No. Yes I'll take it!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
                              They'll be queuing up.... Do you have a good squad? No, Do you have money for transfers? No, Can I sell players and re-invest? No, Do you have good training facilities? No, Can you pay more than League 1 wages? No. Will I get longer than 6 months at the job if we run into difficulty? No. Yes I'll take it!!
                              Ha ha spot on! Some great comments on here...The Cowley brothers doing a helluva a job at Lincoln. Great FA Cup run last season and certain Div 2 Champs this season. Young, fresh ideas, good style of football etc...which begs the question, why would he leave a club like Lincoln who are clearly on the up, full of confidence, fans turning up in their droves and talk of expanding their club and stadium etc? Yes we might be a bigger club, but he is adored like a messiah at Lincoln!

Great shout out on the Barnsley manager too. But I don’t know too much about him tbh. Shame Colin Warnock is still in a job, he would turn us around I’m sure. Someone mentioned saving money by not employing a manager? How abt getting rid of Tottenham Les? And how abt a manager who doesn’t bring in about 30 other additional staff under the banner of his ‘Managerial coaching staff’?

Comment

Can't believe that the second most popular choice at the moment is for Pinkie. Show some ambition for #### sske.

Comment

Working...
                                X