Six points from last fifteen games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six points from last fifteen games

Totally unacceptable 6 points from a possible 45, no way should the board accept that, they are totally clueless how can they let this go on.
    The club needs a clearout from top to bottom, it seems they dont care what is happening with the club need to sell up and get a owner that knows what they are doing, because this lot don't have a scoobie how to run a football club.

I can't believe he hasn't been sacked yet,maybe today

Comment

Can't keep sacking managers that's just passing the buck isn't it ? I've tried defending managers and they see that as a way to pass the buck , the problem lies above the manager the whole up stairs mob need looking at hiding behind FFP when they've known for four years it was coming to a head buying quantity mainly dross over quality under a DOF on work experience wasting the parachute payment .
      and pretty soon they will be telling you to renew your season ticket at the great price of being one the most expensive in the championship so you can suffer another season of under achievement , but making another step forward under a new manager who will have his hands tied by past incompetence by the upstairs mob

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Can't keep sacking managers that's just passing the buck isn't it ? I've tried defending managers and they see that as a way to pass the buck , the problem lies above the manager the whole up stairs mob need looking at hiding behind FFP when they've known for four years it was coming to a head buying quantity mainly dross over quality under a DOF on work experience wasting the parachute payment .
        and pretty soon they will be telling you to renew your season ticket at the great price of being one the most expensive in the championship so you can suffer another season of under achievement , but making another step forward under a new manager who will have his hands tied by past incompetence by the upstairs mob
        Pretty accurate

Comment

SM has been a failure at most other clubs with good players the guy is no manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            SM has been a failure at most other clubs with good players the guy is no manager.
            Blimey you've changed. You used to be a huge fan. I'm glad you've finally sussed him out.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Doesn't that prove they hide behind the managers past and present failings to cover own failings ? They appoint them don't they

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Doesn't that prove they hide behind the managers past and present failings to cover own failings ? They appoint them don't they
                Firstly i agree with macca, & dogs stop making excuses up for mac, hes made poor selections like yesterday, look how he kept playing hemed whos done nothing, its all his doing we are where we are, absolutely no excuse for the players at his disposal in my opinion, and not to mention loaning out players we could of done with which was very poor once again.

Also look how much time and space we`ve been giving teams, its inexcusable to not press and close teams down, hence even the poor sides virtually at will getting through to 18yd box at any given time.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Steve kept talking about our 60% possession. As a home team against a team that aren't even getting paid that's a bloody pi ss poor after match discussion. He's definitely ran out of ideas. Much better no2 and should never of got involved in management, I'm actually just starting to feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Steve kept talking about our 60% possession. As a home team against a team that aren't even getting paid that's a bloody pi ss poor after match discussion. He's definitely ran out of ideas. Much better no2 and should never of got involved in management, I'm actually just starting to feel sorry for him.
                    In all our games even before the forest away win, we`ve hardly been creating anything in matches, it was always going to come back and bite us, especially when hes got our two best forwards on the bench

Comment

Sorry but 6 points from 45 is more than a good enough reason to sack the manager.
                      we have lost two games at home in the last 3 weeks to teams in the relegation zone and I actually don’t think our squad is as bad as some make out.

leinster is being linked with top championship clubs as is Luongo and freeman. Wells is decent enough at this level as Pav and BOS. Add that to the mix of average players for this league such as Boswell and Lynch we have a team imo that a decent manager would have had sitting at mid table.

The board are getting loads of stick but the fact is we are restricted due to ffp and there’s not much anyone can do regarding that. In fact it seems next year even more clubs in this league are going to restricted due to this stupid ruling which might even the playing field.
                      Someone on here mentioned on another thread that 4 or 5 of our first team players contracts all expire in the summer and I imagine the clubs decison to not engage with them has effected performances. However, I believe the clubs hands are tied until we are mathematically safe.

The last few months is on the coaching staff and the players not the board. SMC has made some odd selection choices which have really effected us Andria clear to see he’s lost the players.

Comment

Blimey you've changed. You used to be a huge fan. I'm glad you've finally sussed him out.
                        I was I thought he had changed and knew what he was doing I was wrong.

Comment

Fair play macca. Not many people on this forum admit when they've got it wrong, well certainly not the ones that have even taken it upon themselves to leave and create another mystery forum.

Comment

Fair play macca. Not many people on this forum admit when they've got it wrong, well certainly not the ones that have even taken it upon themselves to leave and create another mystery forum.

The all agreeing yes club

Comment

Working...
                            X