Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to get back to real fans, real football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to get back to real fans, real football.

I would like to see season tickets at the following prices if we retain our Championship place next season, Bronze £200, Silver £250, Gold £325, Platinum £425 and a family of 4 season ticket in the lower tier of the School End at say, £450.

Children, outside of the family stand, disabled & senior citizens seasons tickets should be heavily discounted by a minimum of 50% in which ever area they choose to sit.

Abolish the C Club, move the W12 patrons into the C Club seats, move the Platinum season ticket holders into the W12 seats, with priority to people who lost their seats in that part of the ground last season.

Encourage students, members of the armed forces, local families & schools with low match day prices and fill Loftus Rd for every match.

I wonder what the overall revenue take would be if we took this path, assuming the ground would have 17, 000 plus instead of 12,000?

The commercial department and booking office only reason for existing should be to fill the ground for every game, not extracting as much money as possible from the paying public pockets.

Further things I like to see, Abolish this ridiculous £50 charge to replace a lost season ticket, Bring back Jude the Cat, more TV's around the concourses, cheaper & better Beer, Tetley Creamflow is utter crap and it costs £3.40 to boot, what wrong with the local beer, Fullers.

On the playing side, Get a good manager in and let him manage without interference, don't buy or loan players other clubs simply don't want, no more than 2 loans at anyone time, Invest heavily in a youth policy and always retain the Dennis the Menace away kit

I wonder if they will ever listen to the like's of me, a supporter for over 40 years.

What other improvement to our match day expierence could be made in your opinion?, besides sacking the Board, Ali Russell etc, you never know they may just be listening.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    I would like to see season tickets at the following prices if we retain our Championship place next season, Bronze £200, Silver £250, Gold £325, Platinum £425 and a family of 4 season ticket in the lower tier of the School End at say, £450.

Children, outside of the family stand, disabled & senior citizens seasons tickets should be heavily discounted by a minimum of 50% in which ever area they choose to sit.

Abolish the C Club, move the W12 patrons into the C Club seats, move the Platinum season ticket holders into the W12 seats, with priority to people who lost their seats in that part of the ground last season.

Encourage students, members of the armed forces, local families & schools with low match day prices and fill Loftus Rd for every match.

I wonder what the overall revenue take would be if we took this path, assuming the ground would have 17, 000 plus instead of 12,000?

The commercial department and booking office only reason for existing should be to fill the ground for every game, not extracting as much money as possible from the paying public pockets.

Further things I like to see, Abolish this ridiculous £50 charge to replace a lost season ticket, Bring back Jude the Cat, more TV's around the concourses, cheaper & better Beer, Tetley Creamflow is utter crap and it costs £3.40 to boot, what wrong with the local beer, Fullers.

On the playing side, Get a good manager in and let him manage without interference, don't buy or loan players other clubs simply don't want, no more than 2 loans at anyone time, Invest heavily in a youth policy and always retain the Dennis the Menace away kit

I wonder if they will ever listen to the like's of me, a supporter for over 40 years.

What other improvement to our match day expierence could be made in your opinion?, besides sacking the Board, Ali Russell etc, you never know they may just be listening.

I like all points made but i really cant see them reducing the prices to that but its worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Great post, you've got the job, can you start Monday.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Very good post..all true. We have to start trying to encourage the kids to come to games..they are our future!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Great post, you've got the job, can you start Monday.
          I'll do it for free if I can have Ali Russell's office, company car and 2 free season tickets.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X