Contracts situation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contracts situation.

There's as much as nine or even more players out of contract at the end of this season. I guess some have the feeling that there's will not be renewed. Is this affecting their performances? I think there is every chance that it may. And then there is the likes of Freeman and Eze. Deep down they know that bids will be coming in during this Summer, so could it be they already have their minds elsewhere? The club should take the bull by its horns and do something, before it is too late. I hate statements like 'back to basics' etc? We've been going back to basics all season and I do wonder if most of our players knows what the basics are! Mr. Bhatia, over to you.

Bidwell, Lynch, Cousins and Pawal will be gone

One of/both Eze and Freeman to be sold, bringing in £15-20m

Rangel, Cameron, Wells and Hemed depart

Doesn't leave us with much so I hope the scouts are working on the list of summer targets. Need to be looking all over at players out of contract this summer.

Comment

Totally agree, we should go back to basics. AFCQPR any one?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Bidwell, Lynch, Cousins and Pawal will be gone

One of/both Eze and Freeman to be sold, bringing in £15-20m

Rangel, Cameron, Wells and Hemed depart

Doesn't leave us with much so I hope the scouts are working on the list of summer targets. Need to be looking all over at players out of contract this summer.
        i reckon bidwell, pav and cousins will stay if we stay up. heck, i reckon cousins will stay even if we go down

Comment

To be honest the only current players I'd miss when they go is Freeman and Matt Smith.

I'd happily wave Hemed out the door at the first available opportunity.

Comment

So Norths you rate Freeman at £19.5 million pounds?
            I think we would be lucky to get £500k for Eze who has failed miserably this season to fulfil any talent that we thought he had.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

i reckon bidwell, pav and cousins will stay if we stay up. heck, i reckon cousins will stay even if we go down
              All out of contract mate. Cousins probably deemed to be on a wage that he isn't worthy of.

Comment

At least we will be ok for keepers! Plus Chair and Smyth. Actually we could be competitive. Trouble is it would be in league 1.

Comment

Working...
                X