Sven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sven

Got a text last night from someome who I know for sure (can't say how) has contacts at the club

They reckon it's Sven we're after not Warnock

Personally I don't believe it (and would prefer Warnock) but am just reporting what I've heard

Anyone else heard any Sven stuff ?

i heard that he is Swedish
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Would get on well with Flavio,do like the women,perhaps they could swap in the c club ?
      ;D

Comment

Loftus road Nice and close to Ikea
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I cant see us paying his wages

Comment

Absolutely no chance.

Comment

Would be great and a sign of intent, but prob to expensive.

Comment

What season did Sven sponser us?

Comment

Sven wages wouldnt be the problem, it would be the millions he would demand in spending. Warnock on the other hand has shown given time he can do it on the cheap.

Out of the 2 I feel long term and to help repair the damage done, it would be better if we got Warnock. As he will help start to bridge the gap between chairman, players and fans as he is more of a working glass man who made it, who has not fogotten his roots, andf would soon remind the players so would he be my choice, even though the football may not be as attractive
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

got a feeling its Lothar :(

Comment

If they were serious about delivering the 4 year plan then they would go for Sven.

As we know they are not serious and the 4 year plan is a smoke screen so we are likely to stick with Harford.
                      :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                        If they were serious about delivering the 4 year plan then they would go for Sven.

As we know they are not serious and the 4 year plan is a smoke screen so we are likely to stick with Harford.
                        not sure it was a smoke screen more just a failure they now need to try again i believe they where serious about the four year plan but far to much bad luck and poor mistakes

Comment

No way will Flav go for Sven wont want to spend the money on players at the same time Matteus fits perfectly into the orange ones type of manager profile, crap at managing and will leave within 6 months. If flav goes for him he really has got serious mental problems and should be sent off to the happy farm. god help us in my mind think that would be worse than keeping Harford.
                          The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                            not sure it was a smoke screen more just a failure they now need to try again i believe they where serious about the four year plan but far to much bad luck and poor mistakes

Obviously spot on!! Flavio seems to have been illadviced big time. To me it do also seem like F1 has has taken his attention 100%.

Comment

Working...
                            X