Help needed re Wembley Stadium - QPR Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed re Wembley Stadium - QPR Related

An R is taking his disabled boy to egg chasing tomorrow - never been to Wembley and he just got/won two tickets.

Need advice about where he can park that isnt a trek to the Stadium..also wanted to know the friendliest pubs?

Any help really really appreciated as, i have no idea where the easiest place to park is for someone that needs to be close :(

?

Cheers

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    An R is taking his disabled boy to egg chasing tomorrow - never been to Wembley and he just got/won two tickets.

Need advice about where he can park that isnt a trek to the Stadium..also wanted to know the friendliest pubs?

Any help really really appreciated as, i have no idea where the easiest place to park is for someone that needs to be close :(

?

Cheers
    A lot depends if the lad is in a wheelchair or not Scott?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      A lot depends if the lad is in a wheelchair or not Scott?
      He's not mate but cant walk very far.

Only coming as its an oppo to see Wembley..will be wearing the hoops!

Comment

He's not mate but cant walk very far.

Only coming as its an oppo to see Wembley..will be wearing the hoops!
        I would recommend the St Josephs Catholic Club then mate on Empire Way or a hidden secret is what looks like a Pizza Restaurant nearly opposite Wembley Park Tube which has half of it converted in to a bar and that is on the corner of Chalk Hill Rd and Bridge Rd

Comment

nice one mate..can he park at either???

Comment

nice one mate..can he park at either???
            I believe you can at the Catholic Club though it might be worth giving them a quick call in advance explaining the situation (number is on Google) or if he trys the other place then he could park in the Torch Car Park though again best to give a call first to confirm.

Both would be cheaper charges then the official car park and may even be free

Comment

you legend mate

Comment

Working...
              X