Cup Run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup Run.

Most people wanted a “Cup Run” as it’s been a long time since we’ve had one.
    But it seems with such a Small squad of inexperienced players, we are now paying a Big price and our league position has suffered enormously.
    Was it all worth it....
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

As long as we stay up (which I believe we will), then yes, as we have a whole generation of young fans that never got a chance to experience a mini cup run.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

More bad luck in my opinion than anything to do with the Cup run.

Comment

Maybe we got carried away with our "cup run",we beat Leeds and portsmouth.

Comment

We beat 2 teams who are looking at promotion, one of which was a league one team. Saying that I do think this cup has been a distraction for sure.

Comment

We didn't have a cup run.

67, 74, 77, 82, 86 and 90 were cup runs, this was 2 wins against 2 teams with focus elsewhere before losing to a team who didn't.

Could we have done without the extra 3 fixtures, yea probably but we couldn't do without the finances.

People who reqd too much into our form up to Christmas got carried away with themselves. This season was always going to end as it is and relegation is still a serious threat.

Hello everyone btw.

Comment

Hey Clapton, great name btw
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
              X