Proud in defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud in defeat

That was a great battling performance! We were the best team for most of the match.

I really like our return to a 3-5-2 set up. I think Leinster, Furlong and Hall were very solid in defense and had full control for most of the match. Bidwell and Wzsolek are better wing backs than we give them credit for. Five players across the midfield including Freeman playing in a central position makes us much better going forward. Cousin is really flourishing in this formation. Smith in a combo up front is a real handful, even for a Premier League team.

I think this switch in formation has reenergized us. It might not be the ideal set up for any opponent, but I am happy to see more of it.

It feels good to see us doing well without being too dependent on the loan players that won't be here next year. Also happy to see Hall looking fully fit.

MOM: Cousin.

The negative thing is obviously our lack of goals, failing to get anything out of even games or games we seem to dominate in terms of chances.

Good post but Bidwell is no wing back and is an average left back at best.

Comment

Proud in defeat, indeed!
      I was there and we were the best team on he pitch for most of the match.
      THANK YOU HOOPS!!!

Comment

Certainly ,first half ,we ran the show ,second ,Watford done a job on us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, gutted ,but proud of our team ,and our atmosphere .......
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Great atmosphere wasn't it Vesps. No justice again though.

Comment

Would love to see Watford smashed all over the park by City in the next round. Only there because of our poor finishing.

Comment

yes proud of qpr, fans and team,,,how #### poor were Watford fans?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                yes proud of qpr, fans and team,,,how #### poor were Watford fans?
                That glittery stuff they threw up in the air before the game and after their goal literally summed them up.

Total bunch of Eltons...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

That glittery stuff they threw up in the air before the game and after their goal literally summed them up.

Total bunch of Eltons...
                  It was funny though.

Comment

Working...
                  X