Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flav trying to keep GP

Rumour

Flav doesn't want GP to leave or not just yet purely for selfish reasons, doesn't mean he'll stay.

anyone else heard this rumour?

Where did you here this rumour???

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
      Where did you here this rumour???
      heard it from Sneezy and Chinese Dave

Comment

I'm sure working for Flavio is not the easiest job in the world.

Most fans now seem to think that we require a change in direction which is hard to argue given our current league position turn over of players and managers.

i think everyone agrees the main priority is to stay up this season then get a decent manager in to rebuild this club.

The only way i could see GP staying is if LDC came back they seemed to work really well together but I cant see that happening.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

If true then Flav is clearly more stupid than anyone of us realised.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            He must be Gianni convinced him getting involved with QPR was a great idea!
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
              You maybe correct however the DOF does a lot of day to day donkey work for Flab, so he has a value.

Comment

My biggest concern.

If Gianni goes of his own volition then Flab has NOT LEARNED A THING. However, if Flab has asked him to leave (noting that Flab NEVER EVER sacks anyone, does he?) then at least there is the possibility that he has realised what has been going wrong and is showing signs of improving the situation.

I strongly suspect that, as always seems to be the case, Gianni is simply doing what he thinks the supporters want. It is not and should never be treated as a Popularity Contest. Sometimes in business unpopular decisions are necessary to take the business forward; someone who does what he thinks the masses are asking for is never going to win.

The big test (aside from staying up this season) will be who comes in, when he comes in and the changes he is allowed to implement around the club. If, as we all suspect, Flab stays as 'hand-on' as he feels he should be and continues to interfere then it doesn't matter if Gianni is there or not to be honest...

...and deep down we ALL know that...

Comment

i know flavio sticks his nose in team affairs but since he has been here the ground has improved ? we now have bigger sponsors than cargiant and selotape plastered all around the ground , and he did say at the beginning the club had to be rebuilt from the foundations up,which he is good at . so if he was to hand over control of the team to the manager, and the manager tells gianni who he wants to get in, dont you think this would work ?

Comment

someone has to mop up....

Comment

Originally posted by Garryuk View Post
                      i know flavio sticks his nose in team affairs but since he has been here the ground has improved ? we now have bigger sponsors than cargiant and selotape plastered all around the ground , and he did say at the beginning the club had to be rebuilt from the foundations up,which he is good at . so if he was to hand over control of the team to the manager, and the manager tells gianni who he wants to get in, dont you think this would work ?
                      Only in selected areas in the SA Road Stand for those who can afford the prices, a screen which many fans cant see clearly, some new seats here and there as well as a paint job.

I agree about the sponsorship deals, but if the current free fall continues, they wont stick around.

He did say building from the foundations up, but where is the improvement or signs of building up?

There is still a poor youth and reserve team set up, no apparent plans for a new stadium or increase in capacity

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Only in selected areas in the SA Road Stand for those who can afford the prices, a screen which many fans cant see clearly, some new seats here and there as well as a paint job.

I agree about the sponsorship deals, but if the current free fall continues, they wont stick around.

He did say building from the foundations up, but where is the improvement or signs of building up?

There is still a poor youth and reserve team set up, no apparent plans for a new stadium or increase in capacity
                        why increase the capacity we cant fill this ground ?

Comment

Probably because if GP goes then the abuse will be solely aimed at Flav!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            Probably because if GP goes then the abuse will be solely aimed at Flav!
                            Spot on, share the blame it's easier to take.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                            X