SO......whats the dream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO......whats the dream?

Just supose the mittal completely took over the show in the coming weeks/months.

Just wondered how you personally would like to see the club run.... ideally?

a) Mega money spent on a whim, coz we've waited long enough for success?
    with loads of wages thrown at players who otherwise wouldn't come here, and storm this league .followed by a money enhanced assault on the big boys of the prem ( ala man city)

or.

b) Would you just be happy to see stability and a slow progression , getting players like Beckford /Hooper etc etc. possibly with dosh spent on a youth academy set up. maybe taking a bit longer to reach the promised land .

Personally option b) for me , I've never given the s*um or city any credit for their " acheivements" .Where as , although a whinger I have great admiration for Wengers way of doing things.

If we ever reach the summit again , not sure i'd want other teams fans telling me we'd "brought it "

Just my opinion of course

Yep B,because if we spend mega bucks still no guarantee of getting to premiership in any quick time.

Comment

B..and start treating the fans properly. A must!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

It's a B for me. Far better. If only
        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

B for me. But the club needs to communicate with the fans so everybody knows the plan. Lets not get carried away and think they will chuck silly money at it or we will end up as we are now.

Comment

plan B

Comment

no brainer...B

Comment

Has to be B and get Magiltn back! Buzacky should have gone, no one player is bigger than the club. Managerial stability will bring success.
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

My fear is it will be c - more of the same. But wd love to be proved wrong.

Comment

I have given up living on Fantasy Island and I just want QPR to start winning a few games again.

I will be happy enough with a mid-table place, occasionally flirt with the play-offs, just as long as I am not being asked to pay Prem League prices and fed some b******t about Champions League football.

Comment

Definately B. But either way if we make it, no matter how long it takes there will always be the people who will say we wouldn't have done it without the money which I don't really see as an argument because who can nowadays without some help.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

cool , not just me then !!

also think ten replies is my highest count on a post to date , so happy days !

Comment

make that 11

Comment

Whilst plan B is the 'dignified' way to go .....

I've supported the R's for 35 years and would love to see us win a trophy so... boll..x to pride and dignity I say Plan A and enjoy some days out at Wembley!!!!

Comment

Deffo B for me, but there are plenty who said the same when FB took over , although actually they DID really want us to do a ManCity and spend dopey amounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X