Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent answers - the one question everyone wants answering.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent answers - the one question everyone wants answering.....

Does anyone actually know Flavio and owners situation with selling (or not) the club?

I have read many differing rumours from:

The owners are staying
    Flavio is leaving next week
    Mittal will / will not be buying this club
    bernie is leaving

Does anyone know what is actually going on????????????

Also if the owners were selling up, then why are people talking about a new manager coming in next week... if they were selling surely they would not be getting a new mgr in?????

Personally I would be surprised if they sold up.... as i thought they didnt do failure.... if they sold up I just hope it was to someone with loads of money and willing to spend it on QPR!

VERY CONFUSED.............. SOMEONE / ANYONE PLEASE CLARIFY

Pete
    Scott Jones
    and ITK people

hit reply and tell us all what you know.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
    Does anyone actually know Flavio and owners situation with selling (or not) the club?

I have read many differing rumours from:

The owners are staying
    Flavio is leaving next week
    Mittal will / will not be buying this club
    bernie is leaving

Does anyone know what is actually going on????????????

Also if the owners were selling up, then why are people talking about a new manager coming in next week... if they were selling surely they would not be getting a new mgr in?????

Personally I would be surprised if they sold up.... as i thought they didnt do failure.... if they sold up I just hope it was to someone with loads of money and willing to spend it on QPR!

VERY CONFUSED.............. SOMEONE / ANYONE PLEASE CLARIFY

Pete
    Scott Jones
    and ITK people

hit reply and tell us all what you know.
    They know sweet f.a mate

Comment

By the look of the lack of responses from them I would agree with you Terry.

What I have noticed is that the "ITK" drop lots of hints into posts, but when asked a direct question they never give a straight answer or avoid the question altogether.

Shame really, as I am sure a lot of their ITK comments wind people/fans up my either setting unrealistic expectations on the club or causes negative comments.... even if what they have said is completely unfounded!!
      The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

PRIME EXAMPLE -

Pete says "unconfirmed roumur" re season ticket no more bronze silver etc grading and slight drop in prices..... but he also says new owners coming in as flav and co want out.......

so if that is the case re the owners, then how on earth would anyone know how the season tickets for next season are going to operate.....

I used to like this site a lot... but over the last 12 months it has gone down hill.... still love coming on here though ;-)

Comment

a rumour is exactly what it says on the box....a rumour....if they bother you so much then ignore them

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            a rumour is exactly what it says on the box....a rumour....if they bother you so much then ignore them
            A didnt say I didnt like a romour.... I love the rumour hence why I come on here!!

Its others I think on here who get seriously wound up by rumours which then leads to the in fighting.... ;D

Comment

A didnt say I didnt like a romour.... I love the rumour hence why I come on here!!

Its others I think on here who get seriously wound up by rumours which then leads to the in fighting.... ;D
              i think it would be boring without a good rumour...if they come off then bonus...all those that get their hopes up should loosen up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                i think it would be boring without a good rumour...if they come off then bonus...all those that get their hopes up should loosen up a bit
                Agreed

Without Pete there would be no "..... he's on the coach on the way to Bath"

Comment

If you want a rumour... you must have a humor

Comment

Agreed

Without Pete there would be no "..... he's on the coach on the way to Bath"
                    Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    If you want a rumour... you must have a humor

Comment

Working...
                    X