matteus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matteus

not sure on the spelling,but apparently he was at the game against ipswich.will he be our next manager?he has a varied cv but no doubting his cv as a player

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
    not sure on the spelling,but apparently he was at the game against ipswich.will he be our next manager?he has a varied cv but no doubting his cv as a player

Comment

Old news........yawn !! :tired:

Comment

tell him to bring his boots.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

apparently he's not too bad a manager its just his personal life that has stopped him becoming more successful in his home country...on his 4th wife now (who is only 22) and he has a real image problem in Germany. Cant walk past a microphone without saying something controversial or **** someone off. Does not handle the media well. Players seem to look up to him and a bit of a disciplinarian.

Comment

I met him and spoke with him on Tuesday night, asked him when he was starting and he just laughed.
            Quand le chat n'est pas la ses souris dansent !

Comment

The Guy is a fruit loop

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                The Guy is a fruit loop
                he will need to be to work here
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                X