Heidar Helgusson.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    i'll take that bet funkster old son.............i say he'd get ten tops...........seeing as he'll be injured at least 60% of the season..........waste of money imho!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He will see out his contract,get paid a nice bit of dough,then retire through injury problems and sod off back to Iceland.

What mugs we are.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        He will see out his contract,get paid a nice bit of dough,then retire through injury problems and sod off back to Iceland.

What mugs we are.
        I thought he played quite well last week.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

yes he misses chances
          BUT HE HAS TO BE IN A GOOD POSITION TO MISS THE CHANCE!!!!!!!
          thereby he'll fluff one right sometimes....

i'd would rather heidar than sdc...
          i would rather have man flu than sdc
          and possibly some std's!!!!!!

Comment

Don't forget he had 3 in five at one point. I've never heard a Watford fan say a bad word either. I just think we've aquired him five years too late.

Comment

All strikers go through bad patches, unfortunately when they come to Rangers we seem to find them.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Since his perm move he's gone off the boil.
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I for one am excited about a potential Helguson / Vine partnership to start next season. It will be interesting to see what Helguson does when the pressure is off his shoulders. When he scored those three in five he wasn't the sole provider of goals. Throw in some Balanta late sub action and I think we have goals next season.
                  Last edited by BazzaInTheLoft; 19-04-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Vine and Helgusson were both poor yesterday when they played together.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

The fact remains Helguson as poor as he is at the moment in terms of finishing is a huge leap forward from Di Carmine up top on his own and if nothing else with have Helguson to thank for Di Carmine being out of the team!

Comment

Good player needs time as hasn't had much football over last couple of seasons, i think he'll come good next year. Good front man for someone to play off. i.e Vine.

Comment

He has a panic attack when he see's the goal
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The guy was never going to be the answer to our problems in a million years. Said it at the time and failed to see why some people got excited about an unprolific injury prone player.

The amount of absolute sitters he misses is nothing short of shocking. The fact he retains his place regardless is a farce.

The one against Wolves was another one that would have been buried by any competent striker. The weight of the ball was perfect and the keeper commited that he didn't even have to break his stride to take one touch round the keeper then roll it into an empty net. Instead he tries to contort himself to try and poke it past him but dolly shots it straight at him.

Would like to See Vine and Dave up front with Buz behind for next season. No matter what people say about Dave's record i am far more confident of hm in front of goal and he also brings a hell of a lot more to the table creating for others.

Comment

for me - hes a good all round player but the amount of easy chances he misses is absoloutely ridiculous. Is it just me, or does he rush all of his shots? Instead of composing himself and placing it - he just seems to blast it without taking any time, which on countless amount of times has gone wrong

Comment

your absolutely right Dando.. thats a sign of a player (striker) out of sorts , and thats because he's missed so much football, he's snatching chances because his confidence is low. Wait till next term you'll see a different player, he's a very good player still and you can see signs if we keep him fit he'll be a threat at this level both scoring and making goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X