Dirty Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Leeds

Obviously Leeds have been found out for spying on Derby training this week. Frank Lampard suggested in his pre-match interview last night that they also found someone lurking in the bushes in the build up to the first match the 2 sides played this season (which Leeds won 4-1).

Could Leeds have been spying on all their opponents all season? If it can be proven they will be in big trouble. Worthy of a big points deduction in my opinion!

Relegate them for cheating only thing to do

Comment

I'd throw the bloody book at them mate. The big question is how do you do it in a manner that is fair to every other side in the league?

Comment

Never liked them but can’t stand them now, more so because of what happened when we played them up there.
        Tony Incenzo couldn’t get his tongue any further up their proverbial when they played us at loftus road recently.
        C0ck.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Don't see anything wrong with it unless something unlawful has happened.

Don't like Lampard or Derby though, glad they lost.

Comment

I think it's immoral and cheating. Almost hope they won't go up now, but they deserve it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
              Relegate them for cheating only thing to do

Seems fitting another to me, League Division 2.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I'm not even clear on what advantage they hope to gain from it. It's unethical behaviour though. I don't know if there is any law against it so punishment could be difficult to apply.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Doesn matter if an advantage was gained it's wrong. Hiding in a bush like dirty #####

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    It's unethical behaviour though. I don't know if there is any law against it....
                    If there isn't a law then there should be. Where's the football ethics committee when you need it?: https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...tee_25984.html

Comment

Immoral and a disgrace in my book but is it cheating or illegal?

Unless someone has ‘broken in’ to somewhere I can’t see what charges can be used against them?

Never liked the w****** who support the club so hope they crash and burn this season.

Comment

No problem with it from me, if sides want to study other sides so be it, it’s all about fine margins now

Fat Frank has some front talking about morality and ethics of what they done when he turned a blind eye and supported what Terry done at Loftus Road. Which breaks the bigger morale and ethical boundary

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          I'm not even clear on what advantage they hope to gain from it. It's unethical behaviour though. I don't know if there is any law against it so punishment could be difficult to apply.
                          Have a look at Frank Lampard's interview from last night mate. Whether you like the guy or not, he makes some very valid points about why this type of behaviour needs to be dealt with severely.

To compound matters, Leeds' manager has come out and said he has a different view on things and this type of spying is something has been doing everywhere he's been since 2002.

Needs stamping out of the English game in my opinion. That sort of behaviour can stay on the continent and South America etc.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            No problem with it from me, if sides want to study other sides so be it, it’s all about fine margins now

Fat Frank has some front talking about morality and ethics of what they done when he turned a blind eye and supported what Terry done at Loftus Road. Which breaks the bigger morale and ethical boundary
                            Not often I disagree with you Westy, but on this one I will.

Terry's behaviour back then was disgraceful, but that was just a nasty human being doing what he does. This is outright cheating and using underhand tactics to gain an advantage over everyone else. If the Football League don't punish Leeds it's sends out all the wrong messages on what we should accept in the game!

Comment

I am delighted Leeds keep winning, playoffs is definitely there if we want it. You could argue security should be improved. Fans can watch training sessions its cheeky but hardly criminal.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X