Player valuations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player valuations

QPR players if sold in the transfer window.I think the guesstimates are about right although would expect more for Freeman and Eze,not that I want either of them to leave.

https://www.football.london/queens-p...nsfer-15564724

Must be a slow news week. Utter bullsh*t article full of nothing but speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      QPR players if sold in the transfer window.I think the guesstimates are about right although would expect more for Freeman and Eze,not that I want either of them to leave.

https://www.football.london/queens-p...nsfer-15564724

Comment

i could get jordan cousins for a 3 bed semi where i live ,oooooooooooooooooooo
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Paul Smyth out of contract at the end of the season. Would like to see him getting in the team more, can't understand why he don't get a look in. Gotta be a better option than matt Smith

Comment

This is awful hahaha. Some of the numbers they're pulling out of their Ar ses... unreal.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              Paul Smyth out of contract at the end of the season. Would like to see him getting in the team more, can't understand why he don't get a look in. Gotta be a better option than matt Smith
              I totally share that opinion! I thought he played well when he had the chance too.

Comment

Working...
              X