Play offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play offs

After leading in the games at Dirty Leeds and Stoke plus the disappointment of the match against Hull we could of been absolutely flying
    comfortably in the playoffs position but fair play to this teams fight and never say die attitude we have finally got a team to be proud off, I can now look forward to every match knowing that we can get a result and push on.
    Depending on who leaves in January,hopefully no one then I think we are going to be very close this season.
    U Rrrrrrrssssssss

Freeman, Wells and Wszolek are the ones we simply have to keep if we really are going for the play off.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Its unlikely but you never know. I think villa will be in it which will make it very tough but a one off playoff game who knows if we were to sneak in. 25-1 for QPR promotion via playoffs is a generous price so worth a fiver of anyone on this website
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Freeman, Wells and Wszolek are the ones we simply have to keep if we really are going for the play off.
        and Cameron. Unsung but has made a huge difference. Scowen has improved as a result. The three amigos week after week needed a shake up as was said by many, and now been proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

and Cameron. Unsung but has made a huge difference. Scowen has improved as a result. The three amigos week after week needed a shake up as was said by many, and now been proven.
          That`s true. They should have been splitted way earlier than they did.. But It is nice to hear that we now have Scowen as a replacement to Cameron. And while were at it, Eze is also a must keep. The opposition has to keep an eye on him 100 % percent of the time even when he looks uninterested.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

do we want to go up,we so not set up for prem,we bounce straight back down again imo,morale be shot as we get thumped most weeks.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              do we want to go up,we so not set up for prem,we bounce straight back down again imo,morale be shot as we get thumped most weeks.
              But we will have solved a lot of financial headaches for quite a few years.

Comment

Being a yoyo team would benefit the club
                hugely financially

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

nor were Huddersfield, or Bournemouth, or Burnley. All are still premier league football clubs and have earned significant money from it.

Comment

This could help

https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the...pp_345937.html

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I feel for the genuine fans, we all know the effect this kind of thing has, no sympathy for the club though, anybody that cannot learn from our stupidity deserves all they get.

Comment

Ultimately, it will be the same 4 or 5 clubs going up (Prem) and down (to) in the Championship through size and time in the Prem. FFP has sealed the money making opportunity and made football predictable, unequal and ultimately pointless to the majority of fans.

There is no level playing field and will never ever be again.

Comment

Working...
                        X