Played: 19
    Won: 10
    Drew: 4
    Lost: 5
    For: 26
    Against: 21
    Pts: 34

Points per game: 1.78 (Promotion form)

Absolutely magnificent turn around from the gaffer. If we win our next two home games do we (as Tony says) start to 'Dare to Dream'

Merry Christmas all. See you boxing day.

We should certainly go for it. I don't go with all this not good enough for the prem crap - we're not in the prem. I'm sure we could do with the money and more bums on seats again. But this is QPR so after a great afternoon at Forest you just know we could screw up two home games! Not counting any chickens but anyone can beat anyone now and it would be great to pass Fulham.

Comment

Wycombe on way back station said we could have 40 points by the new year, unthinkable a year ago

he also overhead forest fan say there is always one side that comes out of nowhere it could be them

Comment

We def have our Rangers back West the owners will start to get more interested too which is good now.
        We are now a proper club again .. Win next two who knows mate
        Watched the semi play off and final yesterday my god it still makes my hairs stand up
        Was talking to Jumior Hoilett a few weeks ago he's a nice guy who still loves. Rangers
        He was immense in semi final second half as I was sitting right next to where he was playing
        Never seen someone try so hard in a match tbh.

Comment

Got to hand it to Lumley I was wrong about him take my hat off to him

Comment

Next two games can't wait I'm pumped already ready to go Fila s out , Gazelles polished bring in on .

Comment

I think we'll get a nosebleed if we get too near playoffs. Be best to pootle along in a similar position to where we are and then steamroll last half-dozen games. Can't deny fact we have a good as chance as making playoffs as several others though. Acid test is next two games though..... Can we cope with pressure and expectation that our position and form brings?

Comment

Take one game at a time, that's the best way forward for now. Don't think of what ifs and maybes. Of course, if we're close to or in the play-offs with 10 games to go, pressure will be on. But the way I look at it, we've got nothing to lose or fear - no one expected us to do anything this season, so even a top half finish is a good result.

Comment

The best thing about all of this is that we go into every game against any team in the division, home or away, and are confident we'll give them a tough competitive match which we could get the result. When was the last time we could say that.

Comment

Big credit goes to McLaren for this season , I just hope fans don’t go overboard when we hit a dip in form at some point . There are some seriously big spenders in this league like forest , Boro and villa and it’s great that little old rangers are giving them all a bloody nose at the minute just like the old days.

Comment

As long as we give those big spenders a scream im happy

Comment

Working...
                      X