No announcement yet.

S hit QPR side beat another team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful side borough. All 6ft with little football ability. We bossed and mastered then from first kick to the last and could have comfortably scored 3or4

After years of hoof and dross were playing some nice football but mixing it up when required. What’s promising is although doing well there is still plenty of room to improve

Comment

Refs fault https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...cials-15555756

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        What a whiner, I have no sympathy for them after some of the game changing decisions that have gone against us this season, I wonder if he told his players to not to play the ball back to us after Wells injury!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Hoof ball with a team of giants. Which is a shame as some of the players are clearly decent.

Loved Pullis getting wound up by our sh*thouse tactics. Got done at his own game.

Shame on their players gamesmanship towards the end when Lumley kicked it out with Wells injured.

Wish them nothing but sliding down the table for the rest of the season.

Comment

They might be #### but so are 80% of teams in this lge and they are in the playoffs! Leeds only team recently who I thought were better than us and we still could have got a point there.

Great spirit in this team. All in it together. Just watch Wells, Leistener, Lumley, Pav, Bidwell etc after the final whistle. Proper laps of honour led by the BFG too.

Comment

Bidwell found another gear this season willo one of first names on team sheet. Reminds me a bit of Bradley Orr nothing flash, don’t standout but he’s solid

Comment

If Pullis had any good grace about the the better side he would have the good grace not to inflict his sort of dross on paying fans

Comment

They actually played some nice football in midfield on the ground then under orders just hoofed it. Dinosaur football from a dinosaur manager.

Comment

Well happy with that. Apart from Lumley missing the ball completely when he thought he was going to get clobbered, 1 to 11 did us and themselves proud. Luongo was awesome and Cousins was definitely the right choice alongside him but I have to say, not being overly impressed with Scowen up to now, he was terrific when the cab came to take Lynch to the airport. Furlong shut up any doubters with a solid display, winning everything in the air, and BFG really stepped up once Lynch had gone. Eze showed some great stuff in flashes and Wells works so hard for the team up front. If only we could keep our heads on the counter attack we could have had a couple more and I think the only shot on target Boro had was their goal....?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Well happy with that. Apart from Lumley missing the ball completely when he thought he was going to get clobbered, 1 to 11 did us and themselves proud. Luongo was awesome and Cousins was definitely the right choice alongside him but I have to say, not being overly impressed with Scowen up to now, he was terrific when the cab came to take Lynch to the airport. Furlong shut up any doubters with a solid display, winning everything in the air, and BFG really stepped up once Lynch had gone. Eze showed some great stuff in flashes and Wells works so hard for the team up front. If only we could keep our heads on the counter attack we could have had a couple more and I think the only shot on target Boro had was their goal....?
                      Agree with most of this, what was Lumley doing there? Neither keeper mad a save btw!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Thought we were very good yesterday Westy. Made a decent (albeit direct) Boro side look very average. Pav looks like a different player this season, and I love Nakhi Wells. Gotta be our first choice number 9, even when Hemed is fit again.

Comment

So did I Trabs was over the moon with performance and effort. Title is more dig at all the opposition forums who say were rubbish team when we beat them!!!! They must all have bad day at the office against us

Comment

So did I Trabs was over the moon with performance and effort. Title is more dig at all the opposition forums who say were rubbish team when we beat them!!!! They must all have bad day at the office against us
                            Nasty negative side Boro, but effective. That was only their 4th defeat of the season.

We're a good side when we get it down and play mate. Regardless of what numpties may be saying on other forums.

Comment

The wells goal reminded me of Taarabts against Cardiff all those years ago. That was a 2-1 win as well.

West, where in the upper loft do you sit?

Comment

In Ellersie Norths

Comment

Working...
                                X