Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pinkie
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2016
    • 4664

    #151
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger
    All the best Pinkie and sorry to hear the news on your mum mate. Lets hope the team keep going and we all enjoy a christmas present that we have never had. 3 points at the city ground!
    Big ups 73 and thanks mate and totally agree, have a good feeling about forest as you know im not a mac fan but fair dos so far.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

    Comment

    • Dunraven
      Bronze Seat
      • Jul 2013
      • 407

      #152
      Was fraggy's brother a new member when he was mistaken for Pinkie and banned? And if so is the timing of signing up to be considered suspicious? Did he have Pinkie's writing style? Or was it a complete long-shot slip of the finger that ended up deleting the account of an admin's brother?

      So many questions...

      Comment

      • Pinkie
        Silver Seat
        • Apr 2016
        • 4664

        #153
        Originally posted by Dunraven
        Was fraggy's brother a new member when he was mistaken for Pinkie and banned? And if so is the timing of signing up to be considered suspicious? Did he have Pinkie's writing style? Or was it a complete long-shot slip of the finger that ended up deleting the account of an admin's brother?

        So many questions...
        Another merchant
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

        Comment

        • Fraggy
          Administrator
          • Aug 2010
          • 9728

          #154
          Originally posted by Dunraven
          Was fraggy's brother a new member when he was mistaken for Pinkie and banned? And if so is the timing of signing up to be considered suspicious? Did he have Pinkie's writing style? Or was it a complete long-shot slip of the finger that ended up deleting the account of an admin's brother?

          So many questions...
          I believe it was a genuine mistake. Yes he was a new signup around the time most of this was going down, and brights apologised, and once I calmed down, I accepted the apology.
          But it proved how easy it was to ban a person in error on posting style alone.
          Obviously, there is more to this, and not all directed at brighton.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

          Comment

          • Fraggy
            Administrator
            • Aug 2010
            • 9728

            #155
            Sorry Hits, just noticed you replied about qprdave saying he sent you a PM saying he is Pinkie.
            Obviously no input on this, as stated above, difficult to ascertain who the hell is who these days thanks to VPNs.
            I think this has gone beyond whether pinkie had 1 account or 100.

            FYI, sent you a PM stating I'm Elvis
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

            Comment

            • Hitman34
              Platinum Seat
              • Jan 2012
              • 13959

              #156
              Originally posted by Fraggy

              I believe it was a genuine mistake. Yes he was a new signup around the time most of this was going down, and brights apologised, and once I calmed down, I accepted the apology.
              But it proved how easy it was to ban a person in error on posting style alone.
              Obviously, there is more to this, and not all directed at brighton.
              This is why all your accounts are relevent Pinkie........ As you can see from fraggys Post, his brother was banned because all your accounts polluted the forum.

              It's such a shame that fraggys brother was banned.

              I assume that he is now unbanned and is free to contribute to the greatest rangers forum on the Web.

              What is his username?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

              Comment

              • Hitman34
                Platinum Seat
                • Jan 2012
                • 13959

                #157
                Originally posted by Fraggy
                Sorry Hits, just noticed you replied about qprdave saying he sent you a PM saying he is Pinkie.
                Obviously no input on this, as stated above, difficult to ascertain who the hell is who these days thanks to VPNs.
                I think this has gone beyond whether pinkie had 1 account or 100.

                FYI, sent you a PM stating I'm Elvis
                Thanks elvis lol.

                Not QPRDave but daveqpr
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                Comment

                • Fraggy
                  Administrator
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 9728

                  #158
                  Originally posted by Hitman34

                  This is why all your accounts are relevent Pinkie........ As you can see from fraggys Post, his brother was banned because all your accounts polluted the forum.

                  It's such a shame that fraggys brother was banned.

                  I assume that he is now unbanned and is free to contribute to the greatest rangers forum on the Web.

                  What is his username?
                  LOL, trust me, you don't want him on here. Took me a long time to convince him to signup, and lets just say, he is not a happy puppy
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

                  Comment

                  • 1QPRDK
                    Silver Seat
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 2151

                    #159
                    Originally posted by Pinkie

                    Hits what exactly is youre problem?? Did you not read any posts further back plus myus?? Its fokin irrelevant wether i had 50000 accounts or not as i shouldnt of been banned in the first place.
                    You were in a paranoid frenzy back in May, Pinkie, spouting accusations left, right and centre. The strong confirmation bias of a paranoid mind probably meant that you weren´t helped by Fraggy feeding your illusions, but
                    I still think you would have come out of it all looking much better, if you had just apologised to Stan and Brights, and got on with it, instead of creating all the simular ridiculas accounts.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                    Comment

                    • Fraggy
                      Administrator
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 9728

                      #160
                      Originally posted by 1QPRDK

                      You were in a paranoid frenzy back in May, Pinkie, spouting accusations left, right and centre. The strong confirmation bias of a paranoid mind probably meant that you weren´t helped by Fraggy feeding your illusions, but
                      I still think you would have come out of it all looking much better, if you had just apologised to Stan and Brights, and got on with it, instead of creating all the simular ridiculas accounts.
                      Wow, I thought you was joking in your last post to me, I truly did.
                      Feeding him illusions?
                      Have you read anything on here today; fully?
                      Please at least read what the site owner had posted, and maybe ask why the misinformation was never corrected. Maybe because it opened up other indiscretions?
                      Unbelievable, please remember this wasn't just about Pinkie.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

                      Comment

                      • Hitman34
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 13959

                        #161
                        Originally posted by Fraggy

                        , please remember this wasn't just about Pinkie.

                        But Bobbydunc, daveqpr, power rangers and John darkin too.

                        Sorry, I could not resist
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                        Comment

                        • Ginger Ninja
                          W12 Seat
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 17458

                          #162
                          Christ almighty, can we put the handbags away now?
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

                          Summer Transfers 2019

                          IN


                          OUT

                          Comment

                          • 1QPRDK
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 2151

                            #163
                            Originally posted by Fraggy

                            Wow, I thought you was joking in your last post to me, I truly did.
                            Feeding him illusions?
                            Have you read anything on here today; fully?
                            Please at least read what the site owner had posted, and maybe ask why the misinformation was never corrected. Maybe because it opened up other indiscretions?
                            Unbelievable, please remember this wasn't just about Pinkie.
                            Sorry mate, but you said so yourself: "I am not going to go into in-depth detail as to why Pinkie was banned, as it would turn this post into an extract from war & peace; but I will go as far to say that the majority of the issue was mis-communication. Pinkie had messaged me about his posts being edited, I was driving at the time & asked Myu if he knew anything about this, Myu replied back a while later & said yes they had, I replied back to Pinkie advising him they had & I didn’t know why. This led to accusation’s being thrown around."

                            Full post here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...2473138-pinkie
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                            Comment

                            • 1QPRDK
                              Silver Seat
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 2151

                              #164
                              Originally posted by Hitman34


                              But Bobbydunc, daveqpr, power rangers and John darkin too.

                              Sorry, I could not resist
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                              Comment

                              • Pinkie
                                Silver Seat
                                • Apr 2016
                                • 4664

                                #165
                                Originally posted by 1QPRDK

                                You were in a paranoid frenzy back in May, Pinkie, spouting accusations left, right and centre. The strong confirmation bias of a paranoid mind probably meant that you weren´t helped by Fraggy feeding your illusions, but
                                I still think you would have come out of it all looking much better, if you had just apologised to Stan and Brights, and got on with it, instead of creating all the simular ridiculas accounts.
                                Wtf do you not understand about whats happened, ive done sweet fa wrong, so how the fluck do you think i should of apologised to two lying control freaks when ive done nothing wrong??
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                                Comment

                                Working...