QPR Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    For it to work on ipad or tablet /phone you have to use the QPR app and not a browser/google etc.
    I see. Thanks. But I thought the QPR app was audio comms only? If it works for the video stream that would be ideal, but sounds too good to be true....

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
      I got an email today saying I'd be getting a Ģ2.50 refund for the Ipswich match as well - if anyone else paid for it and didn't get the email I'd hassle them about that. Says it'll take a few days to process the refund.
      I’ve phoned, emailed twice & tweeted 4 times. Nothing
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

I see. Thanks. But I thought the QPR app was audio comms only? If it works for the video stream that would be ideal, but sounds too good to be true....
        Yes it does, but it is in fact true. From my previous experience, the QPR+ streams have worked quite well on mobile units through the app, even though I havenīt tried it this season (My kidsī Crapple device broke down, my phone running jelly bean and app requires 4.4, etc.)
        Some of the problems with + this season has primarily been for laptop users, as I understand it.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Thanks DK, will give the app / ipad combo a try.

Comment

It's a very frustrating service at times with all of their technical glitches, you would think they would have these problems sorted out by now, I love that I have the option to watch almost any QPR match from the comfort of my basement studio so I continue to pay for every match I can watch and hope it works!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Think Ian Taylor has been a loss to the media team. Terrible tacky merchandise being made recently as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Think Ian Taylor has been a loss to the media team. Terrible tacky merchandise being made recently as well.
                Yes, but maybe itīs a good thing, that we let the PR come second and not influence other business decisions for a while. Donīt get me wrong our media team have been outstanding for years, and maybe due to Ian Taylor. But apparently he was so popular with our board, that he was able to influence the boards decisions on important matters in the football department, which is not the right way to do business, IMO.

Our primary objective must be to produce quality football on the pitch, if we donīt do that, then the PR becomes nugatory anyway. Polish a turd and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Yes, but maybe itīs a good thing, that we let the PR come second and not influence other business decisions for a while. Donīt get me wrong our media team have been outstanding for years, and maybe due to Ian Taylor. But apparently he was so popular with our board, that he was able to influence the boards decisions on important matters in the football department, which is not the right way to do business, IMO.

Our primary objective must be to produce quality football on the pitch, if we donīt do that, then the PR becomes nugatory anyway. Polish a turd and all that.
                  not sure that's entirely true... i think he was once asked how appointing holloway would play with the fanbase, he said it would probably play well after jfh debacle. your boss being asking you your opinion on your subject area is not exerting an influence over the footballing decisions - it's just doing your job.

if we are really worried about this kind of thing, then stop tweeting uncle/amit/whoever every time we lose a match demanding that the manager get sacked, such-and-such a player never be allowed to wear the shirt again, the announcement of ravel morrison's signing or whether remy can feature in the play-offs... then, perhaps, the board wouldn't care so much about how things look from a pr perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

not sure that's entirely true... i think he was once asked how appointing holloway would play with the fanbase, he said it would probably play well after jfh debacle. your boss being asking you your opinion on your subject area is not exerting an influence over the footballing decisions - it's just doing your job.

if we are really worried about this kind of thing, then stop tweeting uncle/amit/whoever every time we lose a match demanding that the manager get sacked, such-and-such a player never be allowed to wear the shirt again, the announcement of ravel morrison's signing or whether remy can feature in the play-offs... then, perhaps, the board wouldn't care so much about how things look from a pr perspective.
                    My post probably came out wrong. I am not pointing fingers at anyone. I just think that the combination of personalities at the club, meant that Tony apparently found it better to listen to Ian instead of Lee and Les. I didnīt mean to imply that the evidence at hand suggests, that Ian was trying to force his way into footballing matters. Although, it might be true anyway...

Comment

Working...
                    X