Justiceforourboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justiceforourboys

hi people it’s a long time since I’ve done a post on here. I need your Hel to Raise Funds for the 3 boys killed in Hayes. The families need to Raise enough for a private prosecution and get justice, they will be down HQ for the Millwall game with the help from some Millwall fans top blokes they are, they will have buckets so any loose change will be appreciated Thank you
    You Rsssssss

Hope this post is ok with the mods thanks
    You Rsssssss

Comment

The law regarding dangerous driving is a joke. Really hope he gets what he deserves and spends the rest of his life behind bars, so the parents can at least feel some sort of justice has been done.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

I live in Harefield where the boys lived, it’s widely believed there has been a cover up, it was a deliberate act not an accident, but witness accounts were ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          hi people it’s a long time since I’ve done a post on here. I need your Hel to Raise Funds for the 3 boys killed in Hayes. The families need to Raise enough for a private prosecution and get justice, they will be down HQ for the Millwall game with the help from some Millwall fans top blokes they are, they will have buckets so any loose change will be appreciated Thank you
          is there a fund raising page we can donate to as I won't be down until the Brentford game.
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Thanks guys am just waiting to here from the families to set up a Link
            You Rsssssss

Comment

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...pxTpqIvwLr&s=1
              You Rsssssss

Comment

I will try and get another Link for those who don’t have access to Facebook
                You Rsssssss

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/legal-costs...ng-for-justice
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                    I live in Harefield where the boys lived, it’s widely believed there has been a cover up, it was a deliberate act not an accident, but witness accounts were ignored.
                    Interesting at the time i thought this may be the case

Comment

Thanks Harryboy will make a contribution to this worthy cause.....how are you and the family

Comment

£2000 raised, but £70,000 needed.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Am fine bill m8. The family had a good turnout on Sunday and a good few Rangers fans was there
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                            Cover up for what, a racial attack? Been convictions for that in the past so why would there be a cover up for this incident?

The guy was drunk and got sentenced to 13years.

Comment

Tragic incident, feel for the families.
                              Last edited by cross it Dave; 08-09-2018, 04:28 PM.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X