Birmingham parking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham parking?

Anyone driven up there before? I was planning to just park at the Bullring and make my way from there but does anyone do anything different? I'd rather not park at the stadium.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

There is a small car park directly outside the entrance to the away end, but the availability of spaces for cars is determined by how many away coaches are expected as they park in the same car park, which may mean for certain games that there is no space available for cars at all. However just before you reach the ground then on the left there is an open air private car park which charges £5. However the main Coventry Road leading up to the ground and the away entrance is closed one hour before kick off and then for an hour (starting 15 minutes before the end of the game) afterwards, so you may want to park further away to avoid the long wait. There is plenty of street parking off the left hand side of the ring road. Either around the small park at the third roundabout that you cross (by Big John's) or along the road next to and behind the BP garage before the fourth roundabout. Bear in mind that if you arrive after 1.30pm these areas are likely to be already full. There are some local schools and firms that offer parking facilities for around £5.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Or try www.justpark.com

Usually works well for me.
      Last edited by Stanley; 30-08-2018, 11:52 AM.

Comment

It’s 20min walk from city centre so I would dump car there and walk as more going on pub wise. We’re on train and hitting centre before game

Comment

Working...
        X