X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Smyth set to move to pompy
    where's that from?

I was thinking that perhaps QPR could play both BOS and Smyth as wingers as they both have speed, can cross the ball and could chip in with a few goals too.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

where's that from?

I was thinking that perhaps QPR could play both BOS and Smyth as wingers as they both have speed, can cross the ball and could chip in with a few goals too.

@TFS_QPR
      Portsmouth are set to sign QPR forward Paul Smyth on loan. #pompey #qpr pic.twitter.com/MhTab6yvYD http://dlvr.it/QhQ1f7
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

where's that from?

Would rather have Pav on the wing than Smyth but I'd rather we keep Smyth as an option from the bench than send him on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Smyth set to move to pompy
          Ketchup come on hitsy fark my day up

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Would rather have Pav on the wing than Smyth but I'd rather we keep Smyth as an option from the bench than send him on loan.
            Me too, but SMC doesn't appear to rate Wzsolek as a starter either.

Comment

He’s not going to Pompey.

Comment

Ok, I stand corrected, but I still think Smyth is more likely to make something happen in a match than BOS if called upon. Who made more impact last season when used?

Sorry, don't mean that to sound as if I am having a go at you, more having a go at McLaren as if he would be reading this forum!
                Think last night suggested that this maybe incorrect.

Comment

I would like to see us switch to 4 4 2 personally think we should be keeping Wsolev, BOS and Smyth. Think all can play a part and Smyth can come off either wing or play up front if needed and we suffered injuries or just needed something different.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    I would like to see us switch to 4 4 2 personally think we should be keeping Wsolev, BOS and Smyth. Think all can play a part and Smyth can come off either wing or play up front if needed and we suffered injuries or just needed something different.
                    We have played 4-4-2 against Wigan and Bristol Rovers. What formation did you think we were playing?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

We have played 4-4-2 against Wigan and Bristol Rovers!
                      What I meant to say is when playing 4 4 2 I’d prefer to see proper wingers being used rather than Eze and Freeman.

I think BOS, Smyth and Wsolev all fit that bill and should all be vying for those positions.

Comment

What I meant to say is when playing 4 4 2 I’d prefer to see proper wingers being used rather than Eze and Freeman.

I think BOS, Smyth and Wsolev all fit that bill and should all be vying for those positions.
                        Totally agree! Although I still think Eze is a game changer and needs to play somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Think last night suggested that this maybe incorrect.
                          Maybe , but then again who made more impact last season.?

Comment

This entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

Totally agree! Although I still think Eze is a game changer and needs to play somehow.

Eze might be a game changer, but so far this season he hasn't changed a single game although played well against Sheff Utd. We can't accommodate him just in case. He is still young and has plenty to learn and can do this steadily over time rather than keep on playing him and hoping.

Comment

Working...
                              X