X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Parker

Talks so much sense.

https://www.football.london/queens-p...arker-15058343

Spot on Paul. Just baffled me that so many fans were delighted with employing a decent 'coach'. God what we could do with a prime parker in our team at the moment, fantastic little player that had it all
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Talks so much sense you say as he mentions Mick McCarthy yet bundles on here poured scorne on that idea when mentioned previously on this site.

Comment

Would you put McCarthy in post now jimmy. No nosense manager needed

Comment

Haven't we learnt any lessons having 'Yesterday Men'. Who next . Pardew.

Comment

Guardiola couldn't do anything with that squad.I've seen better in the non leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I would be absolutely delighted with Mick McCarthy.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Haven't we learnt any lessons having 'Yesterday Men'. Who next . Pardew.
                The same Mick McCarthy who kept a poor - on the pitch and financially - Ipswich side in this division for a number of years?

The same Mick McCarthy who has only been out of a job for 4 months?

He's now considered as 'Yesterday's men'?

He's 2 years older than McClaren, so could you point out which date in between February 1959 and May 1961 is the point of no return?

Also, Mick McCarthy is a far more successful manager than Steve McClaren.

Comment

All these discussions about managers ignore the elephant in the room....a DOF. I don't like the idea at a small club like ours so I'm not advocating it, but if we have a DOF we are not going to get a Warnock, a McCarthy, an Allardyce (in our dreams!) etc. We need a proper manager and you don't get one of those with a DOF. And before anyone cites Guardiola and the like, do you really, honestly, think that he accepts who he is given without any input or objection?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Head says yes, heart says no as the problems are much deeper than the manager.

Comment

Spot on jimmy...something darker lurks inside at our club....til its rid of we suffer
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

paul once said to me,he earnt decent dosh when he played but he would of been minted nowdays. Most sensible thing he ever said to me.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Mick McCarthy makes sense to me if mcClaren goes

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Spot on Paul. Just baffled me that so many fans were delighted with employing a decent 'coach'. God what we could do with a prime parker in our team at the moment, fantastic little player that had it all
                            And spot on, Weare - what we actually need is a captain. A captain playing in midfield. None of them can organise and/or dictate the play. Eze is still a bit young.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

And spot on, Weare - what we actually need is a captain. A captain playing in midfield. None of them can organise and/or dictate the play. Eze is still a bit young.
                              From what I saw last night only Rangel was trying to get the team going, the rest were burying their heads and he is on a 5 month deal ! Clearly we are crying out for a few leaders and need them fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X