lies, deception,etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lies, deception,etc

Right here goes. Like Ollie i feel sorry for steve. I think he was told certain things to get him in with the club having no intent of doing so. there is more going on upstairs than we all know. There is no money for anything and we are i fear in lot of trouble. We can #### players off and they not good but they seem to know there something going on too.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Agree completely. We are in a lot more trouble than we are led to believe and Holloway was paid off and silenced as he does know how bad things are. Found it interesting that he should question whether McClaren knew everything before takibg the job. Fell for Fernandes ######## like most of our fanbase.

Comment

Don’t worry fellas, McClaren got club back and said he was a football manager

Comment

I don't buy it that we still have financial restraints, supposedly we have now got rid of all the high earners and we still have last season of parachute payments, unless of course the likes of Freeman, Luongo, etc are on more than we think. Or the 2 DOFs and 2 Cats are on £2 million a year each, that wouldn't surprise me either, Jude and Spark have been there since we were in the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
          I don't buy it that we still have financial restraints, supposedly we have now got rid of all the high earners and we still have last season of parachute payments, unless of course the likes of Freeman, Luongo, etc are on more than we think. Or the 2 DOFs and 2 Cats are on £2 million a year each, that wouldn't surprise me either, Jude and Spark have been there since we were in the Premiership.
          Agree totally. I'm not buying into this FFP rubbish either, we have not spent a penny in the last two transfer window. In that time, we have sold players for a total fee of around 8- 10 mil. Where has that money gone. i

If this club are looking to cut needless costs then there is no more needless than the dof and his army of scouts.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

20 million in 2 years fellas as you need to factor the 9 or 10 million from sterling.

Comment

Haven't we all forgotten the report that there is plenty of money to spend, but no one can agree on whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Agree totally. I'm not buying into this FFP rubbish either, we have not spent a penny in the last two transfer window. In that time, we have sold players for a total fee of around 8- 10 mil. Where has that money gone. i

If this club are looking to cut needless costs then there is no more needless than the dof and his army of scouts.
                Maybe to pay the wage bill and keep the club afloat all be it becalmed,rudderless and no leaders on or off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                  Haven't we all forgotten the report that there is plenty of money to spend, but no one can agree on whom?
                  with respect the money availabe rumour is yet another smoke screen or cow dung call it what you like.

as i have said for a long time we are very close to falling over the edge or sinking without trace

Comment

If there was money why would we be scratching around for loans and not sign players for keeps especially as we are not involved in january?

Comment

Working...
                    X