Can we afford to sack him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Why not? He’s absolutely s****. Respected pundits, ex footballers, ex chairman, respected journalists and fans a like are in the majority that’s he’s a disastrous appointment and this was only ever set up for failure through our idiotic board.

How long do you want this clown show to go on for? The bloke is out of his depth and the club made an awful decision.

**** him off swallow some pride and go and get someone who gives us even a fighting chance with the remaining 40 plus games to dig ourselves out of the s*** hole we find ourselves in.
    Firstly how can you sack someone after 4 games? Regardless of results that’s completely pathetic.

Secondly are you oblivious to what’s happening at the club and the deep deep shite we are currently in? It’s not the managers fault it’s the board and DOF’s doing.

SMC has lost the best keeper in the league, our club captain, our best defender & replaced them with no one apart from a useless German from the second tier in Germany.

You don’t think that will have an effect on a team no?

We've gone from giving kids a chance to actually depending on them to win us games which with their age, experience and ability is highly unlikely.

Wisen up. Pep Guardiola couldn’t get this side winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Firstly how can you sack someone after 4 games? Regardless of results that’s completely pathetic.

Secondly are you oblivious to what’s happening at the club and the deep deep shite we are currently in? It’s not the managers fault it’s the board and DOF’s doing.

SMC has lost the best keeper in the league, our club captain, our best defender & replaced them with no one apart from a useless German from the second tier in Germany.

We've gone from giving kids a chance to actually depending on them to win us games which with their age, experience and ability is highly unlikely.

I agree with this,sacking McClaren after 4 games (yes we have been awful in them) is not the solution.our situation exists because of pure stupidity within the club,sacking Holloway was the icing of the stupidity cake.
      I think we have no choice now but to accept the situation and just hope against hope McClaren can turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Exactly the fundamental problem lies at the top end of

Comment

I get that the budget is non existent and the squad is worse this season but the manager has to take part of the blame! Personally i think our squad is better than hulls boltons and rotherhams but the difference is there managers get them to dig in and fight where as our lot once the first goal goes in there heads drop and its game over

Comment

Personally I think our squad is p!ss poor for this league!

Only players for me when on form that could go to better clubs would be Eze, Freeman, Scowen, Wszolek and Luongo.

Comment

Working...
            X