No announcement yet.

Positives of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only positive is we didn't ship eight....

Comment

Thought cousins was a waste of space today. How he gets into the side ahead of Pav I will never know. Especially as he spent most of the game on the right wing.

Comment

Plenty worse then Cousins knockers. What did you think of Freeman’s disinterested effort?? Stunk of someone who never wanted to be there

Comment

No positives as we gained no points
          Points mean prizes as they say
          Only it will give possibly is it will show Amit what the fans have been saying all along
          That we are not good enough.
          So he can urgently sign some faces.

Comment

We definitely need a leader pains me to say but a Vinny Jones type is what we need big pacey in your face

Comment

have to get some new faces in , bristol game tuesday will show what they are about

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I saw enough first half to think there is a decent side there but my god they lack experience and are mentally fragile
                What I thought also.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

West. We should bench Freeman right now as the little ####er only plays for himself.

Comment

7up want to sponsor us
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      Nice post westie....unfortunately dua lipa looks the part but sings like a constipated turtle
                      I wouldn't want her singing to me tho Facto.........

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        West. We should bench Freeman right now as the little ####er only plays for himself.
                        freeman is greedy and needs to be told to release it more , but let's have it right he get's me off my seat at times bar eze who else can do that

Comment

Cannot understand why some are critical of Freeman when stupid mistakes were made all over the park. Is he to blame for us conceding seven? My God some comments makes me sick. He is by far our best player and will not judge a player on such a disastrous team performance. Mistakes were made all over the park, especially defensively. Freeman always does his best, maybe sometimes he does keep the ball slightly more. However, we will be much worse without his assists. He and Eze are the only gifted players we have in the side and typical of some fans, he is the number one target when things go wrong. It seems that it is not only the owners, the players, the coaches, the DOF, the CEO that is in a mess.

Comment

72. Right now we need 11 men on the pitch not a show pony playing for himself.

Comment

73 he's our best player by a country player , i watch him most weeks and he puts in the effort , he needs to cut back on the show boating i agree

Comment

Working...
                              X